softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can anyone please guide, what are the details which I should expect from my Income Tax consultant when he files Return for me? I mean do they typically provide input values to arrive at return filed? Or details like expected CCB & HST Credit amount etc?

I am looking for this information for both Business & individual Returns.

Thank you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone please guide, what are the details which I should expect from my Income Tax consultant when he files Return for me? I mean do they typically provide input values to arrive at return filed? Or details like expected CCB & HST Credit amount etc?

I am looking for this information for both Business & individual Returns.

Thank you in advance.
You really need an accountant especially if you have business returns. Income tax filers are mostly plugging in basic values that most people can do themselves.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You really need an accountant especially if you have business returns. Income tax filers are mostly plugging in basic values that most people can do themselves.
Thank you for your reply. I have hired an accountant. However, I want to confirm documents he should handover to me after the process is over (when return is filed).

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Thank you for your reply. I have hired an accountant. However, I want to confirm documents he should handover to me after the process is over (when return is filed).
The accountant should provide you with a copy of the filed return. Usually, accountants also include a cover letter that outlines your CCB eligibility, RRSP contribution room, etc.