+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Income tax return for visitor visa

aman1987

Aug 15, 2015
I have question about ITR for visitor visa.... My wife and my 6 month son will visiting to her brother in canada. My wife income according to itr is 3 lac per annum and I want to revise her itr above 5 lac with the addition of monthly rent for her owned appartment..... Is it the gud idea to revised her 2 year itr??? Or it will be problmatic if her two year itr will revised at same time for visitor visa application??? What are the chances of visa approval? Please advised me

aman1987

Aug 15, 2015
I have question about ITR for visitor visa.... My wife and my 6 month son will visiting to her brother in canada. My wife income according to itr is 3 lac per annum and I want to revise her itr above 5 lac with the addition of monthly rent for her owned appartment..... Is it the gud idea to revised her 2 year itr??? Or it will be problmatic if her two year itr will revised at same time for visitor visa application??? What are the chances of visa approval? Please advised me
@nature girl @Kubeir Kamal

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Bro we are all volunteers here. Please allow atleast 24 hours for a reply from some folks. I would not personally modify the ITR just not worth it questions may be asked by both IT department and embassy why didn't you file it correctly in the 1st place.

If your wife and son are visiting a family in Canada as your brother to prepare a strong invitation letter and if your wife/child doesn't have any boarding expenses then you are good just show all salary slips and get a letter from employer stating that your wife is on a leave for x period of time.

Rest is all luck. No one can say the chances of visa approval because we do not have visibility on what docs you or your Brother in Law is providing.