+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Income problem parents sponsorship

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
My friend if I knew that I am short I never applied. also for tax fraud, if I commit it I am a criminal not asking about it from you guys if it is possible to change it.
If you didn't know your income, how did you claim that you met the LICO on the form when you applied?
Ergo, you never knew whether you met the LICO or not - which is abject carelessness
Or, you knew you didn't meet it, and yet applied - which is lying

Reactions: canuck78

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I want to do fake income. I don't think Cra will dig a lot if you want to give them money. As I am stating it myself, I don't think they do auditing. they are not catching me for not stating my income, I am doing it myself. and Noa reassessment takes 2-3 weeks so I have time.

My question is if the Immigration office will accept my Noa if they see it is reassessed or not. I think they will accept, because when CRA accepts why they don't accept... So I just want to know if someone else has the same situation?
Just curious, how do you come to the decision to become a tax fraud?

Reactions: GokulGuruprasad

Bahoo

Apr 4, 2018
there are some small reductions in the tax. which are the maters now. the amount in your line 150 is not the amount they are looking for. that is the game-changer for me. I just looked for my total income.

Bahoo

Apr 4, 2018
there are some small reductions in the tax. which are the maters now. the amount in your line 150 is not the amount they are looking for. that is the game-changer for me. I just looked for my total income.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Can you elaborate?
This is what I read from IRCC site:
Total Income: appears on line 15000 (formerly line 150) of the NOA or Option C printout

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I want to do fake income. I don't think Cra will dig a lot if you want to give them money. As I am stating it myself, I don't think they do auditing. they are not catching me for not stating my income, I am doing it myself. and Noa reassessment takes 2-3 weeks so I have time.

My question is if the Immigration office will accept my Noa if they see it is reassessed or not. I think they will accept, because when CRA accepts why they don't accept... So I just want to know if someone else has the same situation?
CIC will totally accept your reassessed NOA.

I am not sure about your comments regarding CRA. But if you feel confident about submitting a reassessment that's certainly an option for you.

You might want to check with a professional accountant to get some advice on this first.

*Edit* Oh wait.....did I just see "fake income"? I guess I didn't really register that in my brain. "Faking income" is called fraud. Common sense says who would ever reassess to declare higher income to pay more taxes right? CRA is not stupid. They will know there is a reason. And if it "fake income fraud" you will be prosecuted. Better dont!

Last edited:
Reactions: YVR123

immigiration1

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Good evening All,

I have received the invitation today and honestly i wasn't expecting it to come. I applied for it last year as my friend was applying for his parents. I know its late but i have a questions in terms of income requirement. For the year 2018 my income was $66k and i have a family of four. Since i will be applying for my parents visa do i need to consider them in my 2018 income as well which will make my family to 6 or should i only consider them for the 2020 income as i am applying for them in 2021. The only reason i am asking this question is because if i consider my parents in 2018 then i donot meet the income requirement however my income was high in 2019 and 2020 ? what are your thoughts .. do you think it is worth applying as CIC may show some flexibility ?