Income issue... Seniors Please reply

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income
1 person (the sponsor) $22,229
2 persons $27,674
3 persons $34,022
4 persons $41,307

I have recently migrated to Canada, prior to migrating I was working in USA on work permit, please suggest if I am eligible to sponsor my mother for Super Visa...

I became PR (landed) on 1st Oct 2011, and went back to USA with in a week, and started living in Canada on 16 Dec 2011

We are family of 3 + now looking forward to sponsor my mother's Super Visa

2011 Salary
========
82k USD (worked in USA till 15 Dec) + 3000 CAD

2012 Salary
========
till 30th March - 21250 CAD.

Can I apply for my mother's Super Visa OR do I need to wait for to earn CAD 41,307 in 2012 before I submit an application for her?

I would be thankful to you for your advice....

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
canada_dream100 said:
2 persons $27,674
3 persons $34,022
4 persons $41,307

I have recently migrated to Canada, prior to migrating I was working in USA on work permit, please suggest if I am eligible to sponsor my mother for Super Visa...

I became PR (landed) on 1st Oct 2011, and went back to USA with in a week, and started living in Canada on 16 Dec 2011

2011 Salary
========

2012 Salary
========

Can I apply for my mother's Super Visa OR do I need to wait for to earn CAD 41,307 in 2012 before I submit an application for her?

Guys... is mentioned required income is projected income for a year or must earn before sponsoring super visa ?

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
canada_dream100 said:
2 persons $27,674
3 persons $34,022
4 persons $41,307

2011 Salary
========

2012 Salary
========

Notice of assessment for 2011 from Canada Revenue agency is mandatory.NOA must be shown the income as required for supervisa

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Thanks for replying.....

I am still not sure if I am eligible or not.... Because last year my world income was more than required but not sure how to get notice of assessment....

If I apply for regular visa ... Can I apply super visa for her when she is already in Canada.. or she should be outside of Canada to get super visa? Pls reply....

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
moluminku said:
Notice of assessment for 2011 from Canada Revenue agency is mandatory.NOA must be shown the income as required for supervisa
I understand that NOA is mandatory, is there any option in my case, to proof or to get NOA that I earned required LICO income last year?

PLEASE suggest.....

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
moluminku said:
Okay I got the solution....

One of the following documents to prove that your child/grand-child meets LICO minimum..

-NOA
-T4 / T1
-Original letter from employer stating title, job description, salary
-Employment insurance pay stubs

NOA must be shown the income as required for supervisa - is WRONG... there are other options...

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
canada_dream100 said:
Okay I got the solution....

One of the following documents to prove that your child/grand-child meets LICO minimum..

-NOA
-T4 / T1
-Original letter from employer stating title, job description, salary
-Employment insurance pay stubs

NOA must be shown the income as required for supervisa - is WRONG... there are other options...
NOA must and other documentation make healthy your case.WITHOUT NOA 2011 IT IS DIFFICULT TO PROVE YOUR LICO MINIMUM.

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
moluminku said:
NOA must and other documentation make healthy your case.WITHOUT NOA 2011 IT IS DIFFICULT TO PROVE YOUR LICO MINIMUM.
I have copied above statement from cic site, when cic has given options, keeping different scenarios... then I don't doubt that... I respect that, you may have your own perspective (mandatory NOA), but that's not as per cic site...

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
canada_dream100 said:
I have copied above statement from cic site, when cic has given options, keeping different scenarios... then I don't doubt that... I respect that, you may have your own perspective (mandatory NOA), but that's not as per cic site...
You can use 'Original letter from employer stating title, job description, salary' only if in this finical year you earned $42,065 till date- in that case you can claim to meet LICO minimum. If you earned less than this then that employer letter is of no use, it would be rather irrational, CHC does n't consider speculations!!!!

Better apply and see the result. Have a good Luck.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
moluminku said:
You can use 'Original letter from employer stating title, job description, salary' only if you earned $42,065 till date- in that case you can claim to meet LICO minimum. If you earned less than this then that employer letter is of no use, it would be rather irrational, CHC does n't consider speculations!!!!

Better apply and see the result.Have a good Luck.
HE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! JUST GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT BEFORE APPLYING.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
moluminku said:
You can use 'Original letter from employer stating title, job description, salary' only if in this finical year you earned $42,065 till date- in that case you can claim to meet LICO minimum. If you earned less than this then that employer letter is of no use, it would be rather irrational, CHC does n't consider speculations!!!!

Better apply and see the result. Have a good Luck.
Well said, I agree!

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sharma77 said:
HE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! JUST GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT BEFORE APPLYING.
Perfect advice

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your concerns & advice.

With my limited info, NOA is done on last year's income, and I moved to Canada on 16 Dec 2011.

As I have shared my case in detail in very first messgae, I don't have any other option left, so definately would apply with employer's letter.

Regards.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I wouldn't say NOA is "mandatory", but is highly recommended. It's well described in VFS-India's document checklist for Super Visa application:

Proof of inviter's ability to provide financial support in the form of independent, third-party documentation from a Canadian source which is reliable or easily verifiable. For example, but not limited to:
- Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessments [NOA] for the most recent year, and/or
- Other proof of income for the 12 months preceding the application such as T4 slips, employment letters showing salary, pay
stubs, banks statements, Statements of Remuneration Paid or financial statements prepared by a licensed professional.

[Checklist: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/images/ParentsandGrandparents_Eng_23jan2012.pdf]

From my experience, NOA bears more significance (or almost mandatory) if your parent is applying from South Asia (India, Pakistan or Bangladesh). It may be little lenient in other regions (even in South-East Asia) and as a result, can be alternated with recent T4(s), Employment Letter & Pay-stubs.

I'm not too sure but you probably can't produce an NOA since you started living in Canada from Dec 16, 2011. But your US income seems healthy enough and I would suggest you to go for it. If it gets rejected for not showing NOA, you can always try later with a CRA-NOA.

PS: I almost applied for my mom (Bangladesh) without getting NOA for 2011. But I resisted myself, waited few more months and then applied. She got the visa.

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Rossei said:
I wouldn't say NOA is "mandatory", but is highly recommended. It's well described in VFS-India's document checklist for Super Visa application:

Proof of inviter's ability to provide financial support in the form of independent, third-party documentation from a Canadian source which is reliable or easily verifiable. For example, but not limited to:
- Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessments [NOA] for the most recent year, and/or
- Other proof of income for the 12 months preceding the application such as T4 slips, employment letters showing salary, pay
stubs, banks statements, Statements of Remuneration Paid or financial statements prepared by a licensed professional.

[Checklist: http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/images/ParentsandGrandparents_Eng_23jan2012.pdf]

From my experience, NOA bears more significance (or almost mandatory) if your parent is applying from South Asia (India, Pakistan or Bangladesh). It may be little lenient in other regions (even in South-East Asia) and as a result, can be alternated with recent T4(s), Employment Letter & Pay-stubs.

I'm not too sure but you probably can't produce an NOA since you started living in Canada from Dec 16, 2011. But your US income seems healthy enough and I would suggest you to go for it. If it gets rejected for not showing NOA, you can always try later with a CRA-NOA.

PS: I almost applied for my mom (Bangladesh) without getting NOA for 2011. But I resisted myself, waited few more months and then applied. She got the visa.

thanks u for ur reply...

I have attached T4 & W2 (like T4 in USA) + all salary slips till date from current emp. + bank stmt + appointment letter & letter from emp with current date... +my mom's bank stmt... hope for the best....