+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

include newborn to PR

Sherondeena

Dec 20, 2017
Hi,

I have got a newborn baby a month ago and have got the PR now and they have requested me to send my passports for stamping within 30days. Since I have taken my medical 11 months ago I have got only a month time for my medical to turn a year. Will I have to travel before that? what can I do to include my newborn to my visa within this short period?
Can I take her on a tourist VISA?
Please advise me if anyone knows about the procedures?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I have got a newborn baby a month ago and have got the PR now and they have requested me to send my passports for stamping within 30days. Since I have taken my medical 11 months ago I have got only a month time for my medical to turn a year. Will I have to travel before that? what can I do to include my newborn to my visa within this short period?

Thanks
It's mandatory that you add your new born to your PR application. You must notify IRCC immediately that the child has been born.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Thanks
You absolutely need to inform the IRCC of the new-born. If not, you will have NO WAY of sponsoring your new born in the future. Your expiry date of medical is irrelevant and should not affect your decision in any way.

Mamun0173

Feb 19, 2021
Hi,

Thanks
What happened to your case? Pls sare