+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inadmissable to canada

k.k mathai

Aug 30, 2018
Dear sir,
I have got ban from Canada embassy that I am inadmissible to Canada for 5yrs.
Letter content mentioned below.
You have been found Inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1) (a) of IRPA act for directly indirectly mis presenting or with holding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA.you will remain inadmissible ro Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.
Please help me on this.what I have to do next.

Thanks.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear sir,
I have got ban from Canada embassy that I am inadmissible to Canada for 5yrs.
Letter content mentioned below.
You have been found Inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1) (a) of IRPA act for directly indirectly mis presenting or with holding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA.you will remain inadmissible ro Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.
Please help me on this.what I have to do next.

Thanks.
The big question is "Why?". You don't get banned without an explanation.

You didn't try to get a visa for https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/w1-visa.571830/page-2#post-7199658 did you?

If so, then you were warned...

1. VFS is not responsible for any visa decisions + they do not have the authority to issue/stamp visas. Only IRCC can grant visas.

2. It's quite clear from your post as well that you are being scammed. It would be best if you email the visa office (NOT VFS Delhi) to request them to cancel your WP application. IMO, you would be risking a 5-years' ban for submitting fraudulent/forged documents

Last edited: