+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In which stage is my PR application?

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
Can you help please advising in which stage is my application? IP1 - IP2 - etc.. ??? When is the review of eligibility done, and what is the expected time till the next step?

AOR: 11 October 2018
MEP: 07 November 2018
Biometrics completed: 08 November 2018

and below is the screen currently showing:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: Completed
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
Can you help please advising in which stage is my application? IP1 - IP2 - etc.. ??? When is the review of eligibility done, and what is the expected time till the next step?

AOR: 11 October 2018
MEP: 07 November 2018
Biometrics completed: 08 November 2018

and below is the screen currently showing:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: Completed
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are in IP1 stage. It'd take some time before they review and finish your background and criminal check. Sit tight and all the best

SindhuM

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Fiancé 's PR process shows its in "Final Decision" stage. As he is an inland applicant he was requested for an address form to be updated at the moment.

Can you please advise what would be the timeframe we can expect to receive the PR card.