+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In the event of removal of spouse from Quebec application...

Brown15

Nov 25, 2016
Will it affect the score if, originally applying as a married couple for Quebec skilled workers, My score was 59, so how will the removal of my spouse affect the score and process of application?

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Brown15 said:
Will it affect the score if, originally applying as a married couple for Quebec skilled workers, My score was 59, so how will the removal of my spouse affect the score and process of application?
It depends, for example if you have children then you will get your children's point and the MIDI will only deduct the points which were given to your spouse.
I have the same situation; I have received my preliminary evaluation result in which i am lack of 2 points to get CSQ (55/57), the only advise i got from my agent was to remove my wife from CSQ application, we submitted a change form along with parental consent declaration on 9th of Nov 16, till now no news from MIDI. if you want more info. PM me.
Hope it clarified, if you want more info. PM me.

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Kareem222 said:
It depends, for example if you have children then you will get your children's point and the MIDI will only deduct the points which were given to your spouse.
I have the same situation; I have received my preliminary evaluation result in which i am lack of 2 points to get CSQ (55/57), the only advise i got from my agent was to remove my wife from CSQ application, we submitted a change form along with parental consent declaration on 9th of Nov 16, till now no news from MIDI. if you want more info. PM me.
Kareem now after the new points calculation of Quebec we are also lack of 2 points

I also want to do same to remove spouse from the application

Plz tell me the procedure for the same

Kaaddali

Apr 18, 2017
Kareem222 said:
Hi Kareem,
I have the same situation as you had. After the new point grid announced, I got 58 points. I am planning to remove my spouse though they only sent my the application number so far.
My question is : should I wait till they send me the intention to reject letter first? or I proactively remove my wife now?
How you did in your case?
I am looking forward to reading from you!
Thank you very much

Lavtaz

Jan 17, 2018
Hello friends
I lack 2 points also
Can you tell me the procedure please
Can you give me your number please

Lavtaz

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for your reply...can we remove spouse after preliminary evaluation I mean when midi has calculated the score and sent me intent to reject letter ...this is very urgent...pls inform me

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
yes u can l
Thanks for your reply...can we remove spouse after preliminary evaluation I mean when midi has calculated the score and sent me intent to reject letter ...this is very urgent...pls inform me
let suppose due to any reason ur spouse denied to accompany with u...