+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In search of the additional 600 points

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Hi folks, I have been trying to improve my score so new ielts and new ECA is in progress...

I saw some post regarding finding a job, hence the question is, how does job applying work? Don't we need LMIA for a job to be valid? How does a job offer advance PNP nomination?

May I please ask anyone who got a job offer while living outside Canada, share his/her experience? No matter what province, I just want to get some general information.

Appreciate your responses
Thanks

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
You only get the extra points for job offer if that job is on LMIA. I work in Canada and I didn't get any extra points for a job offer.

Reactions: Ardika

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
You only get the extra points for job offer if that job is on LMIA. I work in Canada and I didn't get any extra points for a job offer.
So how does the PNP nomination from pool work? Is this based on Job pools or the province selectively chose some application and invite them?
Thanks

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
So how does the PNP nomination from pool work? Is this based on Job pools or the province selectively chose some application and invite them?
Thanks
Based on AINP, they select by NOC but AINP never reveal what type of noc. It is also increase the chance to get nominee if you have tied in Alberta. However, most people don't have tied still got nomination. I heard OINP is really quick.

Reactions: Ardika