+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In progress PR with OINP and Closed WP in a different province.

kalnat

Sep 21, 2021
I have applied for PR from India and receive nomination from OINP and applied for PR. The PR application is currently in progress.

Meanwhile, my employer wanted me to work from Canada and have raised a closed WP and it got approved and I will be travelling to Toronto.

After I reach Ontario for my WP assignment, there are chances that the location may change and I may have to move to another province to work with this same employer.

In this case,
1. would there be any issue with my PR peocessing?
2. If PR processing gets completed, when I enter through the Toronto POE, will there be any issues in issuing my PR?
3. If yes, is there anything that can be done to avoid any complications?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I have applied for PR from India and receive nomination from OINP and applied for PR. The PR application is currently in progress.

Meanwhile, my employer wanted me to work from Canada and have raised a closed WP and it got approved and I will be travelling to Toronto.

After I reach Ontario for my WP assignment, there are chances that the location may change and I may have to move to another province to work with this same employer.

In this case,
1. would there be any issue with my PR peocessing?
2. If PR processing gets completed, when I enter through the Toronto POE, will there be any issues in issuing my PR?
3. If yes, is there anything that can be done to avoid any complications?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Please ask this in the Permanent Residence section of this forum.