+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in process

Ale1

Mar 29, 2018
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 21, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 14, 2018.
could someone tell me how long it will take time to get my test invitation? me and my friend applied same date he passed citizenship test, but my application still in process.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 21, 2017.
could someone tell me how long it will take time to get my test invitation? me and my friend applied same date he passed citizenship test, but my application still in process.
As long as you're not in Mississauga then soon.

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
It's difficult to tell. Usually they will call you for the test when they are done with background checks. 3 months and 2 weeks elapsed between my IP and test invite.
Be patient.

Ale1

Mar 29, 2018
It's difficult to tell. Usually they will call you for the test when they are done with background checks. 3 months and 2 weeks elapsed between my IP and test invite.
Be patient.
thanks for the information.

Ale1

Mar 29, 2018

Ale1

Mar 29, 2018

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
No need to post things 3 times..you got answers above. No one knows how long it will take..patience!

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
And on top of the fact that nobody here can truly tell you how long it will take, you cannot compare your application status to your friends. You applied at the same time and that's where any similarity ends. As your life experiences are different than your friends, your background check will carry different results and consequences. Patience is all you can have right now, as well as the knowledge and comfort of knowing that 98% of citizenship applications are approved. Eventually.