+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Process

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
What does "IN Process" mean acutally. My timeline is :

Document sent to visa office--28 May 2009
Acceptance letter was issued-- 01 June
Update statuse as In process-- 09 June (We reviewed your application and started processing on June 09, 2009)

What may happen next?
I have a relative in canada. can i get any special priority for this?

Yunus
Bangladesh

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
in process means that they are processing your application after having checked for ministerial instruction and looked at your points. You can't get any faster than this.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
rupeshhari said:
in process means that they are processing your application after having checked for ministerial instruction and looked at your points. You can't get any faster than this.
Rupeshhari, Imy status changed to "We started processing your application on June 1, 2009" Yesterday. It does not say that we have reviewed, but I know that they have contacted my office. Does this means that they have established the eligibility and now processing the papers for medicals etc.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
that is my understanding.

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
domingo said:
rupeshhari said:
Rupeshhari, Imy status changed to "We started processing your application on June 1, 2009" Yesterday. It does not say that we have reviewed, but I know that they have contacted my office. Does this means that they have established the eligibility and now processing the papers for medicals etc.
R U sure that VISA office contacted to your employer? In case of my application they have not contacted yet. You are from where and in which catagory you were applied?

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
yunusee said:
domingo said:
rupeshhari said:
Islamabad, and they did contacted my employer. My Ecas changed yesterday.

R U sure that VISA office contacted to your employer? In case of my application they have not contacted yet. You are from where and in which catagory you were applied?