Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Prejune applicants,

It has been observed that those who had submitted full documents in June -July2010 got their ecsaes turned to "IN PROCESS" in January 2012 with specific date. Those who submitted docs in Aug 2010 have started getting to "IN PROCESS" stage in Aug 2012 (specific date).

I would appreciate if the fellow members join to update for arriving at the present position.
thanx and God bless all.
parhar51

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Engaging Employers on Immigration
This winter, CIC Deputy Minister Neil Yeates and Associate Deputy Minister Peter Sylvester will be holding roundtable meetings with Canadian employers to seek input that will help inform CIC’s economic immigration programs and policies. CIC’s outreach to employers is aimed at getting a better understanding of their challenges, particularly related to workforce planning, hiring and recruitment, and how they use the immigration system.

The discussions will focus on the following topics:

•Making the selection of high-skilled, labour-market ready workers more demand-driven;
•Modernizing how we manage immigration applications, to better control intake, prevent backlogs and improve processing times;
•Positioning the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to respond to Canada’s economic needs – complementing, not displacing local labour supply.
Supporting economic growth and competitiveness is a Government of Canada priority. As such, even in a time of global economic uncertainty, immigration is necessary for Canada’s long-term economic health and success.

CIC recognizes that our immigration system could be more attuned to meeting immediate and regional skills shortages while continuing to respond to longer term, national labour force needs. We look forward to input from employers and stakeholders.

The first roundtable meeting will be held on February 9, 2012, in Halifax, followed by others to be announced in due course.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
thanx skogutem,

Very good information.others are also requested to share with detailed timeline.I am sure this will help assessing our positions.

God bless all.
parhar51

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
I am also pre june applicant

A new line was added in my case that they have reviewed my file and start processing on 30th January

But my case is showing in process since May 2010

There is new forum for prejune applicants with new line ....with tracker.. so that every pre june applicant with new line
can share any V-call, MR or any other change
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pre-june-applicants-with-new-changes-connect-here-t95387.0.html

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
aamirdr,

I checked my ecas just now.it shows "IN PROCESS" WITHOUT CHANGING detail in the box.

Hope, things should take a fast turn from now on.I sincerily wish nd pray for all the struggling prejuners.
THANX FOR SHARING,
God bless all.
parhar51