+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Process of immigrating to Canada So Looking to land in Province which has lots of opportunities in SAP ABAP/SAP FIORI Developer?

Sohail92

Feb 19, 2022
Hi all,
I am in the process of immigrating to Canada with my spouse as a student. My experience in
SAP ABAP is 6.5 yrs. So can anyone please tell me which provinces should I consider where I can find SAP ABAP/FIORI Jobs opportunities so that my spouse can apply for a study visa in that same province?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
I am in the process of moving to Canada with my spouse as student. My experience in
SAP ABAP is 6.5 yrs. So can anyone please tell me which provinces should i consider where I can find find SAP ABAP Jobs opportunities.
So you aren’t living in the same province as your spouse. Whey don’t you do a job search of the province/city your spouse is living in.

Sohail92

Feb 19, 2022
@Naturgrl We are still in India. We have not decided on the province yet. My plan is to find the province first where there are SAP ABAP Job opportunities . Once the province is finalized my spouse will apply for the study visa in that same provice. So I am looking for provinces which have sap jobs.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl We are still in India. We have not decided on the province yet. My plan is to find the province first where there are SAP ABAP Job opportunities . Once the province is finalized my spouse will apply for the study visa in that same provice. So I am looking for provinces which have sap jobs.
So how are you working in Canada? Look at Ontario.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your focus should be where can my spouse gain admission so she can get approved for a study permit. What is her work and education history? Is she currently working? What degree would she like to pursue in Canada?

Reactions: Naturgrl