+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In process for more than 5 months after test-Vancouver office

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Hi guys,
I'm an April applicant( vancouver office)and done test on July 22... My status is still in process.. I'm really very anxious about my case and when it will be DM. Anybody in the same suitation?I have also submitted finger prints by the end of August but NO RQ. Any advice on expected timeframe for DM/oath will be greatly appreciated. My case should be very solid and straight forward

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Re: In process for more than 5 months after test

hany_sams said:
Hi guys,
I'm an April applicant( vancouver office)and done test on July 22... My status is still in process.. I'm really very anxious about my case and when it will be DM. Anybody in the same suitation?I have also submitted finger prints by the end of August but NO RQ. Any advice on expected timeframe for DM/oath will be greatly appreciated. My case should be very solid and straight forward
Sorry to hear that Hany. Did you order any ATIP to have an idea on what's going on ? Many people receive their Oath invite while their status is still in process, it's not 100% cases where you will see DM on your status...

Anyway, as I said you can always order an ATIP (that you will receive in about 30 days from the submission date) that might shed some light on your application status.

Thanks,

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Re: In process for more than 5 months after test

Thanks Babi,
I have not ordered ATIP but I called the call center late December , they were very nice and advised that everything is complete on my file, nothing left and I should receive a communication from the local office but they don't know when and what is the next step. I thought ordering ATIP won't add a lot of value after talking to them .. I also asked why the case is in process if everything is complete and they said may be the officer working on the case needs to update it but they also mentioned that fingerprint cases may take a bit longer. I really don't know the next step on this. I thought may be somebody in this forum has similar timeline and got oath is willing to share his experience so that I can somehow predict when next step might be occurring.

aloksh25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well CIC call center dont have that much detail at you can get it in ATIP report with ATIP report you will get all detail related to your file and , even if you clear your test , if they have ask for finger prints it will be noted in ATIP report so better order it and see where your file is struck as it has all detail what is cleared and what is being required by the IMM officer , dont growth CIC call center.. rest up to you
hope it help