+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In need to immigrate to Canada

Gulrezz khan

Jun 26, 2019
I have my cousins living in Canada for years but the issue is they cannot sponsor me and my family to immigrate to Canada. Also I don't have enough money so i can move with a business visa.we are 3 family member based in Pakistan and I am an Acca student by profession. And now I wants to move to USA or Canada for the rest of my life. Is there any possible way to immigrate easily??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have my cousins living in Canada for years but the issue is they cannot sponsor me and my family to immigrate to Canada. Also I don't have enough money so i can move with a business visa.we are 3 family member based in Pakistan and I am an Acca student by profession. And now I wants to move to USA or Canada for the rest of my life. Is there any possible way to immigrate easily??
There is no easy immigration path - it takes work to qualify and apply. I would recommend you start by researching the Express Entry program for skilled workers.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

Anas Sharif

Jun 18, 2019
I have done Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and MBA in Supply Chain Management. I have 4+ years of professional experience. I have owned residence in Pakistan and have sufficient amount in term of money.I want to search and apply for job in Canada from my country. What would you suggest?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I have done Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and MBA in Supply Chain Management. I have 4+ years of professional experience. I have owned residence in Pakistan and have sufficient amount in term of money.I want to search and apply for job in Canada from my country. What would you suggest?
It is almost impossible to secure a job from outside Canada unless someone has a skill not readily available in the country. You can research sites such as indeed or LinkedIn but need to secure PR status first.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Anas Sharif

Jun 18, 2019
Thank you for reply. So for applying through proper channel what should i do? I am getting confuse in between many option like express entry, Nominee program etc. Please guide me

Gulrezz khan

Jun 26, 2019
There is no easy immigration path - it takes work to qualify and apply. I would recommend you start by researching the Express Entry program for skilled workers.
Thanks alot for your suggestion. But I needs to immigrate along with my family