+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Land sponsorship

KELMARIE

Nov 30, 2018
Hello All,
I am new to this and need some insight.
I applied for my husband and accompany dependents PR back in Sept 2017 and for some reason CIC committed big error and send it back ( forgot a signature) to my old address for over 10 years ago. My app was lost for over 4 mths and I was asked to resubmit a new application which I did. I had also filed a complaint to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and wrote a letter of explanation to submit with my new app in Feb 2018.
Long story short, I received my Sponsor approval emailed to me 2 days ago but nothing was emailed to my husband. How much longer do I have to wait as this has been a very stressful process.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,
I am new to this and need some insight.
I applied for my husband and accompany dependents PR back in Sept 2017 and for some reason CIC committed big error and send it back ( forgot a signature) to my old address for over 10 years ago. My app was lost for over 4 mths and I was asked to resubmit a new application which I did. I had also filed a complaint to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and wrote a letter of explanation to submit with my new app in Feb 2018.
Long story short, I received my Sponsor approval emailed to me 2 days ago but nothing was emailed to my husband. How much longer do I have to wait as this has been a very stressful process.
It's hard to say since each application is different - but generally speaking it's a 12 month process. So you would be looking at sometime around Feb 2019.

KELMARIE

Nov 30, 2018
It's hard to say since each application is different - but generally speaking it's a 12 month process. So you would be looking at sometime around Feb 2019.
Yes based on the 12mth processing time, but have been reading other posts and generally after the SA the AIP is next the the DM and landing interview. I am just hopping its soon considering they dropped the ball on my first app..

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Yes based on the 12mth processing time, but have been reading other posts and generally after the SA the AIP is next the the DM and landing interview. I am just hopping its soon considering they dropped the ball on my first app..
Inland apps are consistently processed at 11 to 12 month timeframe so I wouldn't expect to be wrapped up until Jan/Feb anyways.