Hi there,
I’m not sure if anyone have same experience or have some insights about my situation.
Me as the main applicant received P1 P2 and Ecopr already. But my in land dependents haven’t received anything. According to IRCC call agent they’re saying their security is in progress.
I’ve been reading all the threads which tells me most people receive all at the same time as family.
I’m not sure if this is normal or if there’s anything unusual.
If you can provide some insights that will be greatly appreciated.
I’m not sure if anyone have same experience or have some insights about my situation.
Me as the main applicant received P1 P2 and Ecopr already. But my in land dependents haven’t received anything. According to IRCC call agent they’re saying their security is in progress.
I’ve been reading all the threads which tells me most people receive all at the same time as family.
I’m not sure if this is normal or if there’s anything unusual.
If you can provide some insights that will be greatly appreciated.
