+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Home Caregiver Work Permit Application in the Philippines

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello all,

Anyone here in the forum who had experience in applying work permit in the Philippines for In Home Caregiver in the Philippines?
I got my positive LMIA and I am now preparing for my niece work permit application.

Anything that you have encountered while processing your application would be highly accepted and will be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Thoviematt19

Mar 13, 2019
Hello all,

Anyone here in the forum who had experience in applying work permit in the Philippines for In Home Caregiver in the Philippines?
I got my positive LMIA and I am now preparing for my work permit application.

Anything that you have encountered while processing your application would be highly accepted and will be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Ask ko lng po.Is it necessary to be a nurse or caregiver to apply as a nanny or live in caregiver in Canada?

Feb 27, 2019
Hi ,

I had applied for Nanny work permit application from India , is anyone ideas for interview questions for nanny from delhi visa office??

jltorres0214

May 1, 2019
Hello po Im planning to apply for caregiver to canada bali ang magiging employer ko is my sister in law gusto ko po magtanong about 72 units requirement sabi po kc atleast 2yrs in college kaso sakin po 78 units 3 semester lang with 2 different course po. pwedi po ba yun. I will appreciate your reply thanks

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
Knowledge needed... I am employer in Canada and I've hired somebody to be my caregiver... Her work permit has been approved and the only thing left is overseas employment certificate... I have hired an agent in the Philippines to do the oec as it is required but not an agent in Canada as it is not required... my question is.... Is it going to be a problem for me if I have a criminal record non violent offense 10 years ago when i send all my documents to poloThank you