+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Forum imm1294e, there is section named as "Funds available for my stay.

Onkar001

Dec 24, 2020
In Forum imm1294e, there is a section named as "Funds available for my stay". Can i fill 10k GIC plus 1year paid fees in that section? Or only 10k GIC ? As i've not mentioned any other proof of funds.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
In Forum imm1294e, there is a section named as "Funds available for my stay". Can i fill 10k GIC plus 1year paid fees in that section? Or only 10k GIC ? As i've not mentioned any other proof of funds.
You can include GIC but not fees as that is already paid & not available for your expense. What is the duration of your course ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
It's 2 year diploma course
I know IRCC asks only 1 year of POF but it is advisable to show a little more just to convince the officer you have enough funds to survive throughout your course even without a part time job. But again, not mandatory.

prs_sil

Dec 15, 2020
I know IRCC asks only 1 year of POF but it is advisable to show a little more just to convince the officer you have enough funds to survive throughout your course even without a part time job. But again, not mandatory.
If the institution is asking only for 1K CAD for admission(which I will pay now) process completion out of a total tuition fees of 30K CAD and also giving 5K award(to be adjusted in last installment), is it OK if I secure a student loan and submit the loan sanction letter as Proof of funds for the balance amount of 24K CAD+ 11K CAD(living expense + return flight fare) ?