+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IN CANADA CLASS SPONSORSHIP PLEASE ADVISE!! HELP

Reza flame

May 27, 2013
HEY GUYS I AM BEING SPONSORED BY MY WIFE IN CANADA CLASS, I APPLIED IN MAY.2011 AND 2 MONTHS AGO I RECEIVED A LETTER SAYING MY FILE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO ETOBICOKE ONTARIO (FROM Vegreville Alberta), and it also says they have received my medicals and I may be called for an interview.
I wanna know when they say you MAY.... does this mean you will? or they might just send their decision without an interview , also I wanna know from this point forward how much longer this is going to take?? has anyone ever had this experience before who could help me out with it?? after the file gets transferred how much longer do you have to wait for the immigration to make their final decision??? And is there a chance that they won't call you for an interview? and just send you their decision by mail???

PLEASE ADVISE, SINCE I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THIS FOR 2 AND HALF YEARS. THANKS.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Applications are typically forwarded to the Etobicoke office for further review if there are some concerns with the application (e.g. that the relationship isn't genuien). I think there's a pretty good chance you're going to be called for an interview. I also think it's very difficult to say how long you still have to wait since the Etobicoke office doesn't publish processing times. Good luck.

Reza flame

May 27, 2013
thank you.
here is the wording the letter I received a letter that says the exact following words:

This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Canadian immigration Centre in Etobicoke for further assessment. the Canada immigration centre may contact you for an interview or seek additional information or clarification. once processing is complete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision.

is this a standard letter, or this means there is something wrong with my case, what would be the next step ? and how long does it take usually from this point forward? have you had any experience with this before??

Reza flame

May 27, 2013
Reza flame said:
HEY GUYS I AM BEING SPONSORED BY MY WIFE IN CANADA CLASS, I APPLIED IN MAY.2011 AND 2 MONTHS AGO I RECEIVED A LETTER SAYING MY FILE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO ETOBICOKE ONTARIO (FROM Vegreville Alberta), and it also says they have received my medicals and I may be called for an interview.
I wanna know when they say you MAY.... does this mean you will? or they might just send their decision without an interview , also I wanna know from this point forward how much longer this is going to take?? has anyone ever had this experience before who could help me out with it?? after the file gets transferred how much longer do you have to wait for the immigration to make their final decision??? And is there a chance that they won't call you for an interview? and just send you their decision by mail???

PLEASE ADVISE, SINCE I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THIS FOR 2 AND HALF YEARS. THANKS.