+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In an unfortunate situation

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Hi All,
I applied my third study visa on March 16 along with my wife, she got refusal on July 15 with a reason:
• You do not qualify under the IMP as your spouse does not have a study permit to authorize them to be a full-time student in a qualifying program at a DLI in Canada. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

My decision has still not received and I have raised 3 webform so far. My letter of acceptance has also expaired September 7th.
Without getting my decision, I can't get my refund of fee from the University and GIC.

I have paused my Canada study plan for now, as I have been trying this more than a year.
Please advise me in the refund process.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,
I applied my third study visa on March 16 along with my wife, she got refusal on July 15 with a reason:
• You do not qualify under the IMP as your spouse does not have a study permit to authorize them to be a full-time student in a qualifying program at a DLI in Canada. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

My decision has still not received and I have raised 3 webform so far. My letter of acceptance has also expaired September 7th.
Without getting my decision, I can't get my refund of fee from the University and GIC.

I have paused my Canada study plan for now, as I have been trying this more than a year.
Please advise me in the refund process.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Refund process for what? If for the school, contact them or look on their website.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Below is the University refund policy. In order to refund my tution fee they require ircc documents stating that visa is been refused.
And for GIC 14kcad also same.