+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMT Ghaziabad CDL - MBA (2004-2007) Affiliated with Vidyasagar University Recognition by WES/IQAS

pimtmba

Apr 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I did MBA from IMT Ghaziabad by distance learning mode during 2004-2007. This program was affiliated with Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal.

I have seen many threads where many members were sharing their experiences that IMT CDL - MBA is not recognized by WES/IQAS. They are getting the feedback from WES/IQAS that IMT - CDL is a non-recognized institute. Many of them have collected their transcript from IMT Ghaziabad.

1) My first question is that because course is recognized by Vidyasagar University; Shouldn't we collect the official transcript from Vidyasagar University instead of IMT Ghaziabad? Because I have seen on WES website that Vidyasagar University is recognized by them.

2) I received the degree of MBA (Not PGDM or PGDBM). Degree was issued by IMT and Vidyasagar University both and it is having the signatures of director of IMT CDL as well as Vice Chancellor of Vidyasagar University. Has anyone got a similar case where there ECA was recognized by WES/IQAS?

Sincerely waiting for early replies.

PB

Reactions: Kanwal Batra

call4ks

May 7, 2018
Hi @pimtmba - I am in same category. Staterted MBA 3 yrs in 2005 and completed in 2010.
Please suggest if you hear anything positive. I am also planning to apply for Canada PR, Not sure if I spend all effort to even get transcript if they are not even considered.

pimtmba

Apr 27, 2018
hi @call4ks - Till now there is no positive response from either IMT or Vidyasagar, however I plan to battle out as its matter of time, money and faith of thousands of students like us who were fooled by IMT's name and also by a STATE level university (Vidyasagar).
They cannot keep mum on this FRAUD and need to either own their mistake publicly or provide some APPROVED degree/diploma etc.

To start with (Please mention your roll number / course name and Batch year in all your communication to both parties)

1. I suggest you can write to IMT CDL that you wish to apply for transcripts and enquire about UGC/DEC approval and send you a copy in email
2. To this they will say they had none, had only affiliation from Vidyasagar
3. To this you can ask them then they should now cheat people with invalid transcript as they are not authorised to issue it ONLY Vidyasagar can do that !!
4. Then you write to "Registrar - Vidyasagar" asking them to suggest if you can send your documents to them to issue the transcript, let them reply in negative and you can send them similar reply that as IMT didn't have any approval so transcript issued by IMT shall be invalid.
Tell them its their responsibility to issue transcripts to all students who studied at IMT when it was affiliated by vidyasagar.
5. After they say NO again or stop responding; you try with 1-2 reminders and then complain in UGC student grievance cell on this link
https://www.ugc.ac.in/grievance/
I have reached to this level and waiting for UGC reply for further action.....NEXT is a complain to MHRD along with raising voice on Social media/News agencies etc.
6. Do keep us all posted if you manage to get any positive reply during the process.

All of you with similar case i.e degree/diploma(1/2/3 yrs) from IMT CDL affiliated by Vidyasagar (mostly during 2003-2007 admission/batch) are requested to follow the similar steps and who knows with a strong voice we could bring about some positive change for ALL.

arjunraw

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All,

I am also facing same situation and already discussed this matter with Vidyasagar University and IMT-CDL both, what i received only a old notification and letter from Vidyasagar where they authorised IMT-CDL to issue transcript on their behalf

I have sent all documents with detailed justification to WES canada but they straight forward rejected my case

Please contact me @971-554305938 and we can resolve this issue together since 1-1 they are not going to hear these cases and IMT promised to support at all level

email from WES
Ünqoute"

Reactions: ShikhaGupta

Savin

Sep 2, 2018
Delhi
Hi All,

I am also facing same situation and already discussed this matter with Vidyasagar University and IMT-CDL both, what i received only a old notification and letter from Vidyasagar where they authorised IMT-CDL to issue transcript on their behalf

I have sent all documents with detailed justification to WES canada but they straight forward rejected my case

Please contact me @971-554305938 and we can resolve this issue together since 1-1 they are not going to hear these cases and IMT promised to support at all level

email from WES
Ünqoute"
Hello, I am also a 2014 IMTCDL passout and very disappointed that this will not be considered for immigration.

Please help how to proceed , is it that Vidyasagar university is not cooperating ?

shwetag

Sep 5, 2018
Even mine is same, I have called IMT and they said that it will take close to one month to get this sorted out. I am thinking to visit IMT and meet personally. Can we all go together to have more impact?

Savin

Sep 2, 2018
Delhi
True, I just checked that IQAS recognises imt ghaziabad ! But that would take close to 4 months !

Kanwal Batra

Sep 5, 2018
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi, I am also IMT- CDL Pass out under 2005-2008 batch. I approached Vidyasagar University, they said IMT is authorised to issue transcript on our behalf. I contacted IMT and observed that they themselves are not sure whether transcript issued by them will be accepted by WES or not..? At WES website it's clearly mentioned that transcript should be issued by University only.

Above post of Arjun is a clear example that if we send transcript of IMT it will get rejected.

Let's plan to Visit IMT - CDL in a group...!

Reactions: Savin

Savin

Sep 2, 2018
Delhi
are you sure for the passing year of 2004 to 2007? if yes then can you please give some pointers
Ohhh I am afraid that IQAS is authorised to recognise post 2014
Hi, I am also IMT- CDL Pass out under 2005-2008 batch. I approached Vidyasagar University, they said IMT is authorised to issue transcript on our behalf. I contacted IMT and observed that they themselves are not sure whether transcript issued by them will be accepted by WES or not..? At WES website it's clearly mentioned that transcript should be issued by University only.

Above post of Arjun is a clear example that if we send transcript of IMT it will get rejected.

Let's plan to Visit IMT - CDL in a group...!
lets decide a day asap !

Savin

Sep 2, 2018
Delhi
So guys, I procured a number which belongs to mr. Raju who is looking into this concern of transcripts - they have confirmed that we will have a solution in around 2 months . Fingers crossed, but i think we should all meet the dean of IMT. Asap .

‭0120-3015492‬ ( I have not been able to reach him )

ShikhaGupta

Sep 10, 2018
Hi,

I am also starting with the PR process.. and I am in the same situation s you....Is there any clarity you got.... about PGDBM being considered.

Thanks
Shikha

Hi Everyone,

I did MBA from IMT Ghaziabad by distance learning mode during 2004-2007. This program was affiliated with Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal.

I have seen many threads where many members were sharing their experiences that IMT CDL - MBA is not recognized by WES/IQAS. They are getting the feedback from WES/IQAS that IMT - CDL is a non-recognized institute. Many of them have collected their transcript from IMT Ghaziabad.

1) My first question is that because course is recognized by Vidyasagar University; Shouldn't we collect the official transcript from Vidyasagar University instead of IMT Ghaziabad? Because I have seen on WES website that Vidyasagar University is recognized by them.

2) I received the degree of MBA (Not PGDM or PGDBM). Degree was issued by IMT and Vidyasagar University both and it is having the signatures of director of IMT CDL as well as Vice Chancellor of Vidyasagar University. Has anyone got a similar case where there ECA was recognized by WES/IQAS?

Sincerely waiting for early replies.

PB
I

ShikhaGupta

Sep 10, 2018
Hi All,

email from WES
Ünqoute"
Did you get a response...I tied calling you but i guess your number is incorrect

Savin

Sep 2, 2018
Delhi
Hi,

Did you get it done by IQAS
No I have not got it done by IQAS as it will take good 4 months to complete.

The authorities at IMT seem positive as they are in conversation with Vidyasagar University for transcript issuance. I think we all should visit IMT once