+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMT Ghaziabad CDL - MBA (2004-2007) Affiliated with Vidyasagar University Recognition by WES/IQAS

arjunraw

Jul 21, 2017
Did you get a response...I tied calling you but i guess your number is incorrect
Hi Shikha,

This is my Dubai number, anyway i am contacting University and IMT-CDL and sending email to MHRD so we will not waste out three years of study like this

arjunraw

Jul 21, 2017
No I have not got it done by IQAS as it will take good 4 months to complete.

The authorities at IMT seem positive as they are in conversation with Vidyasagar University for transcript issuance. I think we all should visit IMT once
Hi Savin,

Please keep us updated and start joint efforts to put pressure on IMT since VU is not replying anymore on this matter. We need transcripts issued by VU is the only solution to resolve this issue, this is what WES director clearly communicated to me after so many follow-ups

Oct 4, 2018
Hi All,

I am also facing same situation and already discussed this matter with Vidyasagar University and IMT-CDL both, what i received only a old notification and letter from Vidyasagar where they authorised IMT-CDL to issue transcript on their behalf

Please contact me @ 9871867799 and we can resolve this issue together and we need to meet to Dean of IMT Ghaziabad

call4ks

May 7, 2018
Hi Savin - Did you heard anything back from Vidyasagar university representative.

@All - I believe all of us are suffering because VU is not taking their responsibility to issue us valid transcripts and relevant information to proof validness of our degrees.
If everyone agrees, let's initiate a group and initiate RTI/grievance against the university and relevant government authorities to help us issuing transcripts.

Below are few links.
https://www.ugc.ac.in/grievance/
https://www.filertionline.in/

We may not be able to do it individually, but if we all work together, we should be able to resolve this

Kanwal Batra

Sep 5, 2018
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Are you guys planning to visit IMT..? Please do let me know as well whenever you plan.

Thanks

Abhinav_28

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, I am also IMT- CDL Pass out under 2005-2008 batch. I approached Vidyasagar University, they said IMT is authorised to issue transcript on our behalf. I contacted IMT and observed that they themselves are not sure whether transcript issued by them will be accepted by WES or not..? At WES website it's clearly mentioned that transcript should be issued by University only.

Above post of Arjun is a clear example that if we send transcript of IMT it will get rejected.

Let's plan to Visit IMT - CDL in a group...!
Hi Guys

1. Just wanted to confirm if anyone has visited IMT-CDL office? If yes, Please share key outcomes from your discussion

2. I also noticed that IMT Transcripts are merely a stamp on the photocopy of certificate and marksheet however other universities like Delhi University and NMIMS have clearly mentioned Transcript of marks and the same are stamped by the examination controller instead of the dean.

Has anyone noticed the observations on point 2, If yes.. Were you able to speak with anyone at the university to modify the transcript format.Will be happy to go along with some of the other aspirants and speak with the IMT contact to request for a modification.

Contactmmj81

Feb 1, 2019
Hi I also completed PGDBM from IMTCDL but WES and IQAS did not recognize after calling IMT I have still not received any revert did anyone get a positive response

Nijitia

Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys, is there any update on the transcripts from imt?
Were u guys able to get a valid acceptable transcripts ?
Please do reply

Pbali5471

May 11, 2019
Hey Guys, did anyone find out how to get transcript for 3 year mba program , do we need to go to vidyasagar university or imt cdl ?
Let’s create a what’s app group also to discuss this matter. I need transcripts of my degree ASAP for my employment in USA. If we already have what’s app group please add me 7328576978 or send your number i’ll Create what’s app group.

Any help in this matter is much appreciated

call4ks

May 7, 2018
Hi Guys - Did anyone heard anything back from IMT or Vidyasagar university about this issue.

If not, Please email me on call4ks@yahoo.com and we will try filling RTI against the university and get an answer. Or If anyone has any suggestions how we can legally get an answer and penalize university and institute.

arjunraw

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys - Did anyone heard anything back from IMT or Vidyasagar university about this issue.

If not, Please email me on call4ks@yahoo.com and we will try filling RTI against the university and get an answer. Or If anyone has any suggestions how we can legally get an answer and penalize university and institute.
I have got my transcripts from Vidyasagar University and submitted to WES for reassessment which will take few more weeks. Let the result come i will post my report here

Reactions: Yatinder

call4ks

May 7, 2018
I have got my transcripts from Vidyasagar University and submitted to WES for reassessment which will take few more weeks. Let the result come i will post my report here
Great, Thanks Arjun. Please post the result that will be very helpful.
Also, Can you please share the process of getting a transcript from Vidyasagar university, My email is call4ks@yahoo.com. I'll apply it too.