+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Improvements to Google Spreadsheet

ranac09

Oct 6, 2017
I just want to start this thread to collect some feedback to improve our awesome spreadsheet.
I have noticed, lot of people asking of stats and time based on the location.

I just added a new sheet called "Average Based on Location".

Link to the sheet

As a starting point to collect some feedback, I only included two months (Oct 2017, Jan 2017).

Here are some points I already have.
  1. Eventually I'd like move this averages table on every sheet. Currently I do not have that access and also am collecting feedback right now so I guess its ok for now
  2. I have notice some typos in the location names which is affecting the averages. e.g. sometimes Brampton is spelled with a space "Brampton ", while some other times there is a regular typo. We might need to clean this to get some proper times..

What are you thoughts? Do you think this will be useful or am just wasting time? Let me know you thoughts

Last edited:

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Presumably AOR speed is not based on location but on turnover of application receipt from Sydney, NS - is this correct?

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
I just want to start this thread to collect some feedback to improve our awesome spreadsheet.
I have noticed, lot of people asking of stats and time based on the location.

I just added a new sheet called "Average Based on Location".

Link to the sheet

As a starting point to collect some feedback, I only included two months (Oct 2017, Jan 2017).

Here are some points I already have.
  1. Eventually I'd like move this averages table on every sheet. Currently I do not have that access and also am collecting feedback right now so I guess its ok for now
  2. I have notice some typos in the location names which is affecting the averages. e.g. sometimes Brampton is spelled with a space "Brampton ", while some other times there is a regular typo. We might need to clean this to get some proper times..

What are you thoughts? Do you think this will be useful or am just wasting time? Let me know you thoughts
Love it!

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Thanks, the spreadsheet is a great tracking tool and any additional stats would be awesome.
I was wondering about some sort of bar graphs or bell curves for the length of time to achieve each stage, or stats on the corollary of number of apps not reaching a certain stage and how long they have been waiting... this might alleviate some concerns for those of a nervous disposition. But I'm not sure what is possible in google docs. :)

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Bump.

Whoever has provided this great tracking spreadsheet deserves some feedback from everyone please :)