+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important Questions Regarding TRV ..

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am applying for TRV, there is some important questions want to know if any one got approve please share your experience.

They are asking for travel period and time, Is it Okay if I mention ONE MONTH and going to visit my family ? Asking this because my PR is in progress does it will effect my PR process ? as I am going for month outside.

And asking about Funds ? How much should be Okay ? I am not accompanying any one.

And I want CIC to rush my application process because I booked my ticket in July. Is it Okay to attached my ticket details ?

Please advise. Thank you.

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Man you mixed three different things in one ...

1) TRV has nothing to do with your PR application.

2) Can you elaborate what you are trying to say with: "They are asking for travel period and time, Is it Okay if I mention ONE MONTH and going to visit my family"

Who are "They"? Are you referring to the "TRV renewal application" form? If yes, mention to us, what part of the form, you have question about?

3) You can include a copy of your airline ticket, but I doubt there will be a significant speed. Do you have a valid (extended) work permit?

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Tonimir said:
Man you mixed three different things in one ...

1) TRV has nothing to do with your PR application.

2) Can you elaborate what you are trying to say with: "They are asking for travel period and time, Is it Okay if I mention ONE MONTH and going to visit my family"

Who are "They"? Are you referring to the "TRV renewal application" form? If yes, mention to us, what part of the form, you have question about?

3) You can include a copy of your airline ticket, but I doubt there will be a significant speed. Do you have a valid (extended) work permit?
Yes I am talking about TRV form, in that form there is question asking staying outside. So If I mention one month as I am going for one month does it will affect my PR process ?

Yes I do have valid work permit, I just got approved. But thing is that CIC misprinted the date in expiry instead of 2016 they printed 2015. So generally I have one year permit.