+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important Questions parent's Visitor Visa. Please clarify.

archus4u

Apr 15, 2019
@Bryanna
Could you please help me with the below few questions? I would really appreciate your patience.
I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mom and dad who are in India. I just opened a gckey account for my dad and have started the application. But i have few concerns which i am really worried about.
1. To show strong ties and financial status backhome,I am planning to show my Dad's pension,past 2 yrs tax forms, bank statements, Land papers( will make an affidavit showing the total INR value of the land in CAD), house documents. Also my mom has an FD account so will be uploading that info too in the file.So are these documents enough to show that they have a strong tie and finacial status in India?Also my sister is in UK. She's on work visa. So Does my father need to mention that in his letter of declaration? Can it be also considered as a reason to show that my mom dad won't stay in canada forever because their elder daughter is in UK and hence they may have to visit her too? ( please note my mom dad don't have UK or any other country's visa yet).

2. My dad was in India Military. He joined Military when he was 18 yrs old and after working for 30 yrs he got retired. Now it's been 12 years since he has retired.He was in medical field,worked as a Lab technician and has never been to any war. His unit was Army Medical Corps.
I saw many messages stating that their dad's visitor visa got rejected or got request of clarification on their father's Military experience.So I am worried what kind of Clarification cic might ask? Moreover there is a specific question in the application form which says-" have you ever served in Military?" So In that case if I just get a letter of self declaration from my dad which states that he has served in Army for a period of xx from xxx to xxx in Army Medical Corps as a lab technician and has never been to a war as he was in a medical unit,would that be enough? Can I upload this letter of self declaration in my dad's client information tab??? Can you please suggest what can i do on this issue?

3. Last question is I am married so does my spouse need to provide any documents like invitation letter from son in law or his employment letter ,tax ,paystubs or any such information to apply for my parents visa? If yes where would i upload his docs? In the same tab where i would upload mine?

Kindly help me get answers to these questions.
Bryanna or any other kind member who is available. Sorry for such a long message.
I really appreciate every member's patience in this website.

Twinklerose

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
@Bryanna
Could you please help me with the below few questions? I would really appreciate your patience.
I am planning to apply visitor visa for my mom and dad who are in India. I just opened a gckey account for my dad and have started the application. But i have few concerns which i am really worried about.
1. To show strong ties and financial status backhome,I am planning to show my Dad's pension,past 2 yrs tax forms, bank statements, Land papers( will make an affidavit showing the total INR value of the land in CAD), house documents. Also my mom has an FD account so will be uploading that info too in the file.So are these documents enough to show that they have a strong tie and finacial status in India?Also my sister is in UK. She's on work visa. So Does my father need to mention that in his letter of declaration? Can it be also considered as a reason to show that my mom dad won't stay in canada forever because their elder daughter is in UK and hence they may have to visit her too? ( please note my mom dad don't have UK or any other country's visa yet).

2. My dad was in India Military. He joined Military when he was 18 yrs old and after working for 30 yrs he got retired. Now it's been 12 years since he has retired.He was in medical field,worked as a Lab technician and has never been to any war. His unit was Army Medical Corps.
I saw many messages stating that their dad's visitor visa got rejected or got request of clarification on their father's Military experience.So I am worried what kind of Clarification cic might ask? Moreover there is a specific question in the application form which says-" have you ever served in Military?" So In that case if I just get a letter of self declaration from my dad which states that he has served in Army for a period of xx from xxx to xxx in Army Medical Corps as a lab technician and has never been to a war as he was in a medical unit,would that be enough? Can I upload this letter of self declaration in my dad's client information tab??? Can you please suggest what can i do on this issue?

3. Last question is I am married so does my spouse need to provide any documents like invitation letter from son in law or his employment letter ,tax ,paystubs or any such information to apply for my parents visa? If yes where would i upload his docs? In the same tab where i would upload mine?

Kindly help me get answers to these questions.
Bryanna or any other kind member who is available. Sorry for such a long message.
I really appreciate every member's patience in this website.
Hello! Did you happen to get visitor visa for your parents? Did IRCC ask for any supporting documents for your father s military record? Thank you!