+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important Question ? Please help :(

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to ask that

Will CIC approach/do background to probe the details of the job whose points have not been claimed (just mentioned in work history)

I work as full time Government job and Human Resource strictly forbids there to apply for immigration; neither does it issue job letter for the said purpose, hence I am willing to apply and claim the needed points through my part-time job (I did that job as hideous because part-time jobs aren't allowed while serving in Govt and I was in financial need);

I initially applied on the basis of my govt job experience and got ITA in march; In work-experience, I provided a self declared duty description with contact details of my manager, so that HR doesn't get involved in between; as supporting documents, I provided my genuine payslips and bank account statements (showing my employer name as salary creditor) , but VO didn't accept that and refused my application; I have filed a Case Specific Enquiry and appealed them to allow me this favor to consider the authenticity of the provided self documented draft by making contact at the provided contact details, but I am not in much hope as if they would consider it ???

So only option that I have for applying again, is to claim my work-experience points through my part-time job (they were very friendly and cooperative in issuing the letter as per requirements specified by CIC); that I did and fortunately I managed to get a second ITA too

Now to re-submit that application, I must have to provide details of my previous application and include my govt job as well in work-history (Though this time I have made it secondary and chose the NOC of my part-time job as preferred/primary)

I am providing the required experience letter for my part-time job, that is covering all requirements specified by CIC (against which points are claimed) and writing a draft as Letter of Explanation to the VO that I am not claiming points through my full-time govt job, hence I am not submitting its experience letter, as they don't issue letter (also giving reference of my previous application)

But confusion, itching me now is that, even if declared as secondary employment and not claiming points, would CIC approach the HR/My Department of my full-time Govt job or just do background check on the employment whose points I have claimed (in my case, it is my part-time job) ?

waiting for responses,,,,,,,

JGK

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Vegreville, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (File Moved to Detroit July 2011)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
31-05-2010
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
12-10-2011
The fact you hold a job in your country of residence where one of the conditions is not to apply for immigration to another country, which you then did and a second condition was not to hold a second job, which you then did does not put you in a good light for obeying rules. There are many who are applying who have no such "question marks" hanging over them.

If you are serious about Canada, you should have looked for a job where appling for immigration/having a second job wasn't an issue and then applied. The fact that you didn't will not be looked upon favourably if you are found out. immigration to Canada is getting harder allthe time and any negative on your side is likely to be an issue in an application.