Important Notice on Buffalo Website...

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We have recently installed a new computer system in all US offices. As a result, applications are taking longer than usual to process. If you wish to apply for a temporary resident visa, work permit or study permit, we encourage you to submit your application by mail and to ensure that you fill in and validate the forms found on our website . We can only process applications which are submitted with all required forms and all questions answered. Incomplete applications and those which have not been validated online will be returned to you. We recommend that you apply at least 3 months in advance of your planned travel. Thank you for your understanding.

Read more :
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

I don't think that will slow our PR process. but who want to plan visit Canada, study or apply for work permit please read this above text and keep looking above link for buffalo visa office..

OMM

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Hi Omm,

Can I apply for a study permit or a work permit while my PR is under processing. What is your opinion on this? Thanks for any reply.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
Hi Omm,

Can I apply for a study permit or a work permit while my PR is under processing. What is your opinion on this? Thanks for any reply.
Yes, you can. "Dual Intent" is acceptable in Canada.

Mitali