+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

important notice for visitors

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hello everyone, many of they people in south asia are suffering through refusals, and most of da people refused bcoz of family ties or personal assets or insufficient funds,
According to the ex-visa officer, visiting Canada is not like visiting local place or countries of europe, Ex-VO said u must show that you have properties of millions and having 20,000-25,000 dollars in ur bank a/c, in short u people have 2 show that u r born wid golden spoon, well actually, most of the people think tht dey have showed sufficient funds which were required for the trip but still visa was refused on funds basis , so its nt like tht funds means ur strong background, if v talk in figures dn only 20-30% funds must b used frm ur personal a/c while travelling to canada, dnt forget to attach insurances, policies, bank a/c , fixed deposit, or any other kind of savings or investment and show dese docs of all of ur family, so that VO can see its not only u who is holding good position in home country even rest of the family is well settled and hold good position in business or job, by doing dis atleast it will save main refusal reason of family ties, now I come to the main point of Income, which is very important point, people wid annual income of 2000-6000 dollar (approx 1,00,000-2,50,000 INR) r not properly considered for visa unless der family income is strong, so people wid annual income of 8000-12000 or more r highly considered and chances becomes gud 2 get da visa,

P.S- well, i hope dis topic will help the people who r suffering through refusals and one more thing most of the agents or consultants are fraud, and dey become the reason of refusal too, so think wisely before u apply,
bcoz VISA OFFICERS are not only charging money for coffee even dey people go through our profile properly, apply wid genuine documents and strong family background and proper SOP which explain everything abt u and abt ur visit, afterall v r talking abt visiting canada.
Thanks
J SINGH

bettafish

Mar 28, 2012
That's very informative.Thank you for posting this....
jsinghj88 said:
Hello everyone, many of they people in south asia are suffering through refusals, and most of da people refused bcoz of family ties or personal assets or insufficient funds,
According to the ex-visa officer, visiting Canada is not like visiting local place or countries of europe, Ex-VO said u must show that you have properties of millions and having 20,000-25,000 dollars in ur bank a/c, in short u people have 2 show that u r born wid golden spoon, well actually, most of the people think tht dey have showed sufficient funds which were required for the trip but still visa was refused on funds basis , so its nt like tht funds means ur strong background, if v talk in figures dn only 20-30% funds must b used frm ur personal a/c while travelling to canada, dnt forget to attach insurances, policies, bank a/c , fixed deposit, or any other kind of savings or investment and show dese docs of all of ur family, so that VO can see its not only u who is holding good position in home country even rest of the family is well settled and hold good position in business or job, by doing dis atleast it will save main refusal reason of family ties, now I come to the main point of Income, which is very important point, people wid annual income of 2000-6000 dollar (approx 1,00,000-2,50,000 INR) r not properly considered for visa unless der family income is strong, so people wid annual income of 8000-12000 or more r highly considered and chances becomes gud 2 get da visa,

P.S- well, i hope dis topic will help the people who r suffering through refusals and one more thing most of the agents or consultants are fraud, and dey become the reason of refusal too, so think wisely before u apply,
bcoz VISA OFFICERS are not only charging money for coffee even dey people go through our profile properly, apply wid genuine documents and strong family background and proper SOP which explain everything abt u and abt ur visit, afterall v r talking abt visiting canada.
Thanks
J SINGH

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
thank you, just wanted to share my experience as more as i can so that it can help those people who r suffering through visa refusals

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
jsinghj88 said:
thank you, just wanted to share my experience as more as i can so that it can help those people who r suffering through visa refusals
Very well said. Mr singh,
But pls can u advice for the super visa , I am doing this third time ......

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
I am extremely sorry miss/mrs kaur , i really don't have an idea about the filing case of super visa, anyhow, according to me, your parents must consult good lawyer not bloody fraud agents, meet some lawyers or ex-visa officers who takes refusal cases, no doubt, these people will charge u heavily but, if file goes through the hands of such people than chances of getting visa becomes 90%+ , according to my experience , taking an appointment with such people is not easy like buying sugar candy from market, and these people dno't take cases so easily too, if, luckily ur parents case will be accepted by such lawyer, dn u can do the party jst after submitting the file bcoz dey only take those cases where chances of visa is possible,
Best of Luck

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
jsinghj88 said:

Thanks
J SINGH
Quiet Right. Myself and my wife granted 6 month visitor visa to visit my son at Edmonton in five days becoz i attached proof of cash in banks approx. Rs.5500000=dollar one million in shape of FD and other.True documentation from this side and from canada side as required. BEWARE OF AGENTS.

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Kaur07 said:
Very well said. Mr singh,
But pls can u advice for the super visa , I am doing this third time ......
whats the problem you face in getting PR1 visa?Perhap i can help you in this regard.You may not attached the required document i.e NOA ,insurance,proof of yors resident status,letter of invitation(notarised),birth certificate,copy of PP,present place of posting,pay stubs from jan. to update etc.BEWARE OF AGENTS.You do not prove your income without NOA.Its mandatory to get visa without this it is impossible.Higher taxpayer must get PR1 visa.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
hey moluminka, where did u apply for the visa, new delhi or chandigarh, and in how many dayz u people got da visa?

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
moluminku said:
whats the problem you face in getting PR1 visa?Perhap i can help you in this regard.You may not attached the required document i.e NOA ,insurance,proof of yors resident status,letter of invitation(notarised),birth certificate,copy of PP,present place of posting,pay stubs from jan. to update etc.BEWARE OF AGENTS.You do not prove your income without NOA.Its mandatory to get visa without this it is impossible.Higher taxpayer must get PR1 visa.
pls check inbox

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
jsinghj88 said:
hey moluminka, where did u apply for the visa, new delhi or chandigarh, and in how many dayz u people got da visa?
At canada consulate sector 17 Chandigarh on 21st march and got visa on 27th march

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsinghj88 said:
According to the ex-visa officer, visiting Canada is not like visiting local place or countries of europe, Ex-VO said u must show that you have properties of millions....

Interesting! My mother in law didn't show any properties of millions for each of those visitor visa applications. While she did got the visa in the first time, she didn't get the visa in her second application. Personal assets was one of the refusal reasons, but I don't have a clue how she got the visa the first time when the assets were the same.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
steaky said:
Interesting! My mother in law didn't show any properties of millions for each of those visitor visa applications. While she did got the visa in the first time, she didn't get the visa in her second application. Personal assets was one of the refusal reasons, but I don't have a clue how she got the visa the first time when the assets were the same.
This whole business of being granted or not granted TRVs with such randomness is infuriating. You would think that your Mother had a stronger case the second time as she had already proved a positive Travel History by returning to her country within the timeframe of the visa!!! While I strongly believe in the concept of TRV, the process has to be changed.

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
I totally agree with Pippin. The concept of trv is fine but the process needs to be redefined. Especially for people who have been granted TRV once then they should be given again unless something drastic changed - personal circumstances etc...otherwise I don't see any valid reason for CHC for denying your mother a visa.