+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need answers

ethiopia

Jan 19, 2010
i need help , my brother is in Djuboti and i been trying to get him here with the family
he had an interview on may 31st, 2009 but when they brought the case it had a total different date on it , the date was for june 1st , 2009.But he was also rejected but i dont understand how that could happen when the file they were dealing with wasnt even his? please help me im trying to find out what is going on.

- yetemange

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ethiopia said:
i need help , my brother is in Djuboti and i been trying to get him here with the family
he had an interview on may 31st, 2009 but when they brought the case it had a total different date on it , the date was for june 1st , 2009.But he was also rejected but i dont understand how that could happen when the file they were dealing with wasnt even his? please help me im trying to find out what is going on.

- yetemange
Your posting makes absolutely no sense. You sponsored your brother? He was interviewed? He was refused? The refusal letter that he was given, will state the reasons for the refusal. What do you mean by the references to the dates?

PMM

ethiopia

Jan 19, 2010
sorry im not ever good at this , and i dont know much but
i was trying to sponser my brother to come to canada from ethiopia when he got
his interview to see if he was qualified. The date on the file didnt match the date he was given ,
and they didnt accept him ? does that make more sence ?
:(

ethiopia

Jan 19, 2010
sorry this was what happened ,
they said that he was accepted after he had an interview and everything
but then after a while he recieved another letter saying he didnt get accepted
and on the letter there was a total different file number and date of his interview was also different on the letter he recieved.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ethiopia said:
sorry this was what happened ,
they said that he was accepted after he had an interview and everything
but then after a while he recieved another letter saying he didnt get accepted
and on the letter there was a total different file number and date of his interview was also different on the letter he recieved.
Then you need his authorization to apply for the CAIPS notes to see what the problem was. It is too late to appeal at this stage. So to satisfy yourself order the CAIPS. see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/faq.asp

PMM

bonacker

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Eastern Long Island, New York
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June, 2012
File Transfer...
August, 2012
Med's Done....
March, 2012
Yetemange: I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time! If they actually had the wrong case/file number on his rejection, maybe they mixed something up? Maybe he got a rejection letter intended for someone else? Could you perhaps phone the CIC help hotline, and have someone talk you through the process for getting the "case notes" that will explain what is going on? It sounds like you are inside Canada, and you are the sponsor? If you are the sponsor, you could phone 1 888 242‑2100, and give them your case number, and have them help you? And if language is a problem, a friend could help you phone? GOOD LUCK!!!

P.S.: I don't know why anyone would be impolite or rude when replying to a fellow human being asking for help here.