+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important for SINP Nominees

D

dbajwa

Dear all Allsalam O alikum

I hope you are all doing great with good health, the purpose of this e mail is to update you about the efforts and struggle of Coordination Committee, as you know CIC Visa office in London was asking to provide the IELTS results from more or less 90% of SINP Nominees (Family member Category), Due to tireless struggle and efforts of coordination Committee nominated by Pakistani Community of Saskatoon to Resolve the IELTS Issue, and cooperation and sincere efforts of Government of Saskatchewan and we have great achievement in this regards. Federal Government of Canada Immigration department Ottawa has released the Statistics to Coordination committee of Pakistani Community according to that CIC Visa office in London has been reduced this Percentage and requested the IELTS from 36% of SINP Nominee from Pakistan Which is significantly less which they were asking before the efforts of Committee.

According to the statistics released by Federal Immigration Ottawa, by now; London has received 439 Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program PNP files since the transfer of economic files from Pakistan in April of this year. Of these, 229 are currently in process. Proof of language proficiency has been requested for 36% of the files screened to date – representing a total of 82 files. Not a single application has been refused at this stage. In addition, 18 applications are awaiting documents for visa issuance.
We are trying to resolve this issue permanently with the cooperation of Government of Saskatchewan and off course with the cooperation of Pakistani Community

I would like to say thanks from bottom of my heart to all Pakistani Community for their cooperation and I also would like to say thanks on behalf of Pakistani Community to Honourable Minister of Advanced Education, Employment, and Immigration Mr Rob Norris for his precious time, efforts and Cooperation, which he has provided on a personal level to resolve these important issues confronting our community, and we are really appreciate the cooperation and response of other officials of Government of Saskatchewan.

If you need any information regarding the IELTS issue you can visit the page of Face book (Pak Sinp) or send the email at the following address. I have request from all Pakistani community member if you receive any letter i.e. IELTS, from London Visa Office regarding immigration please update us and send the copy of the letters (you can erase the file number and name for confidentiality). Your cooperation will be appreciated.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Shan-e-haider this information is not mentioned at any website . Federal Immigration minister secreteriate of Canada has sent to me all these information at my email address, I am chairman of the coordination committee who is trying to resolve the IELTS issue and directly in contact with Immigration minister and govt official of Saskatchewan and also the federal immigration department of Canada in Ottawa. Thanks

puniajas

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 april2011
Doc's Request.
Not requested
Nomination.....
March 11
AOR Received.
4may2011
IELTS Request
Submit. With app 6 overall
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
14may
Med's Done....
24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
hello every one

my name is jas
i apllied for sinp nomination certificate in july 7 th nd got my file number from sinp on 13 th july. its already 21 weeks (5 months) how long it take to get sinp nomination plz tell me thank u ;D ;D

i have job offer as a cook from ragina nd after got nomonation i wanna apply for work permit
nd i also submit my ilets orignal result with 6 each module ................. how long it take ..............

ellenangeles

Dec 21, 2010
App. Filed.......
02/07/2010
hi punjajas :) i also filed my application last july 2, 2010 and until now i'm still waiting for my nomination approval :( its been more than 5months and still waiting for the good news ;D

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
hi..we are now complete with our documents under SINP and planning to submit it by next week..may i ask if have to include payment together with our application. thank you in advamce for the assistance.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi bongski,

u have to submit ur fee with ur documents otherwise they will return ur application. Calculate ur fee and attach the bank draft with ur application.

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
asad123 said:
hi bongski,

u have to submit ur fee with ur documents otherwise they will return ur application. Calculate ur fee and attach the bank draft with ur application.
thanks asad123 for your quick reply..to confirm is it ca$550 for me and another ca$550 for my wife and ca$150 each for my child(below 22 years old) so i have to pay a total of ca$1,550. again thank you.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
bongski said:
hi..we are now complete with our documents under SINP and planning to submit it by next week..may i ask if have to include payment together with our application. thank you in advamce for the assistance.
no need to submit your immigration fee at the time of SINP application. it will be submitted along with SINP approval to london CHC.
normaly the process will take 6-8 months to complete.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raka i think u r saying wrong man, he need to submit the application fee at the time to submission.. its other fee which required letter

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
asad123 said:
raka i think u r saying wrong man, he need to submit the application fee at the time to submission.. its other fee which required letter
buddy go and check SINP check list.

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
:) thanks for all the replies..i got the affidavit of support from my cousin today through fed ex..i'm just waiting for the marriage certificate of my parents and my uncle. hopefully by thursday we will submit everything..thanks for the support from this forum. hoping we will all get our visa soon. ;)