+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT CHANGE TO QSW SELECTION FACTORS!

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
senuju said:
All of will get a positive response from MIDI.so let's wait with hopes.but we all must continue our mission.so more signatures need.
thanks Senuju for positivity. i hope we will successfull.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
thrissur said:
If a single applicant have 50 points or more, couple 59 points or more without french, they will not ask to submit proof of french language certificate. am i correct?? Still french language is not compulsory. am i correct??
I have this same question. What could be the status of those applicants who met the required points without French tests?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I understand, French language is still not must.
But it gives lot of points. That is why French is given as an obvious choice how to catch up your points.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
shamleo84 said:
please sign

https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-diversity-and-inclusiveness-quebec-online-fraud-by-midi-new-rule-must-not-be-applicable-to-applicants-before-8th-march-2017?recruiter=693592760&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Yes.. Really an international online fraud.... So we need to continue our mission... We should win ..!!!!

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
vensak said:
Situation is following:
1. If you were 4 points as single and 5 points as married and you did not claim more than 8 points for children, you can relax. You shall be still ok.
2. If you were 3 points above and you did not claim any points for visit of Quebec (and 8 points max for children), you can still catch up, by making short holiday over there (for 2 weeks). this shall be manageable within next 90 days.
3. If you were less than 3 points above, then you are in emergency situation. There are still some ways to help yourself (if ever in the mean time, you have added work experience, if in the mean time you got another child in the family and you were not claiming max. points before; and of course most obvious would be crash course of French in order to get some acceptable results).
Thanks :) your are correct....May be you are a CAP applicant and already been selected.... Please now we need justice ,no more time to waste......even small child can think the MIDI's decision is very unfair for the applicants who paid and received AOR... As I know most of us applied with the cutoff point level (+point 1~5), So due to this bad modification all of us in deep risk....midi decision may be OK... But it can't apply who paid earlier with previous eligibility criteria.... So please we need to work as a one team... Without wasting time... Else MIDI will send us the documents request and after documents submission later they will send the intent to reject letter too..... :eek:

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
senuju said:
Yes.. Really an international online fraud.... So we need to continue our mission... We should win ..!!!!
senuju i already signed previous petition,but its diffrent from previous i can sign it.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
senuju said:
Thanks :) your are correct....May be you are a CAP applicant and already been selected.... Please now we need justice ,no more time to waste......even small child can think the MIDI's decision is very unfair for the applicants who paid and received AOR... As I know most of us applied with the cutoff point level (+point 1~5), So due to this bad modification all of us in deep risk....midi decision may be OK... But it can't apply who paid earlier with previous eligibility criteria.... So please we need to work as a one team... Without wasting time... Else MIDI will send us the documents request and after documents submission later they will send the intent to reject letter too..... :eek:
I have tried in summer but I did not get through.
Would I manage I would have been in your situation. However in my case I would be maybe missing 1 or 2 points. So in my case I would simply go to visit Quebec to get more points.
Or optionaly push my French a bit higher to get just a bit better score from Speaking. (and maybe English as well).
That way I could catch up.
One more update when it comes to work experience - at the moment that one together with education and age of you and your spouse seems to be locked at the moment of your application.
But again it is not clear what will they take into consideration with this new situation.

For those of you, who do not have yet full points for English, go that direction as well.

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
montreal06@ said:
senuju i already signed previous petition,but its diffrent from previous i can sign it.
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-diversity-and-inclusiveness-quebec-online-fraud-by-midi-new-rule-must-not-be-applicable-to-applicants-before-8th-march-2017

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Have any of you tried recently, to evaluate online your eligibility? I think now nobody can pass the evaluation online with their new requirements... Very bad... Unprofessional way of doing fraud for paid applicants before 8th March 2017 ...!

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
vensak said:
I have tried in summer but I did not get through.
Would I manage I would have been in your situation. However in my case I would be maybe missing 1 or 2 points. So in my case I would simply go to visit Quebec to get more points.
Or optionaly push my French a bit higher to get just a bit better score from Speaking. (and maybe English as well).
That way I could catch up.
One more update when it comes to work experience - at the moment that one together with education and age of you and your spouse seems to be locked at the moment of your application.
But again it is not clear what will they take into consideration with this new situation.

For those of you, who do not have yet full points for English, go that direction as well.
I agreed with you 100 ...may be I also need to visit Quebec for more points, But i urge to everyone who paid earlier (8th) to stand until recall this injustice modification by MIDI Asap!

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi All,

Now this is very Important for all who is effected with new point system kindly read and share so we can make lot of noise.

Now I am effected by new point test and I have attorney in Canada to represent my file now after new change I spoken with him and he told me this is unfair and as your lawyer we are taking action against Quebec Immigration department and we will file case against them …

Now yesterday I spoken with my lawyer’s assistant for 30 minute about progress of class action against Quebec Immigration Department talk was very productive and helpful here is the details …. (today I got this email from Attorney)

Please understand that court challenges and class action law suits are monumental undertakings. They take a great deal of time to both prepare, and fight in court. As your legal representation, it is my duty to make sure you are treated fairly and equitably under the laws in Canada/Quebec. But, as your attorney, it is also my job to advise you and keep you up-to-date on the efforts we are currently undertaking to fight these changes.

The Situation:

· Immigration Quebec has a great deal of discretion when it comes to their ability to make policy changes.
· Typically, these changes are announced in advance and a date is given for when they will be implemented. This way, everyone knows what is coming and can make the necessary arrangements to submit their application before the deadline.
· Changing the regulations as I have mentioned above is fair and equitable. Immigration Quebec needs to be able to change their section criteria to keep up with the labor market needs of the province. But applying these regulations retroactively, to submitted clients, is profoundly unfair.

Actions we are taking:

· We will be pairing up with other firms to challenge the legality of retroactively applying these changes to submitted clients. In other words, we will argue that Immigration Quebec can make these changes, but that they must not apply it to individuals who have already submitted their application to the program.

More information and details of our legal action will be forthcoming once they become available. In the meantime, please rest assured, as your legal representation and advocate, myself and my team will exhaust any and all avenues of legal recourse to ensure you are treated fairly by immigration Quebec.

Thank you again for choosing the XXXXX Law Firm and I will be touch with you as soon as I have updated information.

XXXXXXX

Now my understanding is if you have lawyer ask him to join other immigration firm action and if you don’t have lawyer find one or make one whatts up group then you can all contact me or any immigration lawyer to include you in his class action and my understanding is if you are not part of action Quebec Immigration can say it will only applies who has lodge case so don’t miss out and let’s make lots of noise if you don’t fight against this unfair action only you suffer more and more.

Let’s join together…. Share more and more…..

Note : my suggestion is go with attorney don’t go with any consultant because they are not that powerful to represent against govt.

More information whatts up me +61432710717