+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT CHANGE TO QSW SELECTION FACTORS!

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
This is really unfortunate... It's funny that days before the change I asked in a French forum if MIDI decided to change the selection criteria, applications already sent would be affect retroactively. I asked just for precaution, and now it's really happening.
I think there isn't much to do but try to recuperate the points lost. Take a French proficiency test as fast as you can.

If you want to study and practice for the TCF, especially the oral comprehension and oral expression, I will leave 3 excellent sites with a lot of online activities so you can practice your listening skills. I hope it's gonna be useful for your studies.

http://apprendre.tv5monde.com/fr
http://tcf.didierfle.com/exercices/CO0401-list7.html
https://savoirs.rfi.fr/fr/apprendre-enseigner/langue-francaise/tcf-test-de-connaissance-du-francais

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
But how could it be happen :eek: in the beginning of application process,no French proficiency need.now what this then ???we are not refugees.we are skilled professionals.we want to work and serve there too.we had enough points to apply this.that's why we applied this.now what this sudden change ???

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
After document request...MIDI may ask us to deliver a new baby less than 3 months..since no any other option to us..ha ha. ....what a joke.... They should decide such changes before proceeding the online application and payments.... Now they want to cheat us... May be more than 90% of applicants are cutoff level.. 57 & 49 pints respectively... We can't accept...!!! :mad:

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
senuju said:
After document request...MIDI may ask us to deliver a new baby less than 3 months..since no any other option to us..ha ha. ....what a joke.... They should decide such changes before proceeding the online application and payments.... Now they want to cheat us... May be more than 90% of applicants are cutoff level.. 57 & 49 pints respectively... We can't accept...!!! :mad:
What is Cutoff level single application 49. Kid have points.. right?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
thrissur said:
What is Cutoff level single application 49. Kid have points.. right?
I mean learning french and provide docs related to french in 90 days.that's impossible.so guy that's i said.also give points for kids too.don't misunderstand ok..according to their new system most of us will reject and will ask us to French language test results too.will all of can learn n sit exams for French now??in the beginning of monprojet the French is not compulsory to apply..what is this then?they are trying to bully us.aren't they???????

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
senuju said:
I mean learning french and provide docs related to french in 90 days.that's impossible.so guy that's i said.also give points for kids too.don't misunderstand ok..according to their new system most of us will reject and will ask us to French language test results too.will all of can learn n sit exams for French now??in the beginning of monprojet the French is not compulsory to apply..what is this then?they are trying to bully us.aren't they???????
If a single applicant have 50 points or more, couple 59 points or more without french, they will not ask to submit proof of french language certificate. am i correct?? Still french language is not compulsory. am i correct??

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
It should be, But now it's doubtful Because now they deducted more points from other critarias too...anyway we need let them know regarding this injustice for the applicants who were paid before 8th March... This is a fraud really... All eligibility criteria should be the same as when submitting the application..... !!

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
senuju said:
It should be, But now it's doubtful Because now they deducted more points from other critarias too...anyway we need let them know regarding this injustice for the applicants who were paid before 8th March... This is a fraud really... All eligibility criteria should be the same as when submitting the application..... !!
yes we need majority.

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
please sign

https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-diversity-and-inclusiveness-quebec-online-fraud-by-midi-new-rule-must-not-be-applicable-to-applicants-before-8th-march-2017?recruiter=693592760&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
Is here anybody who EVALUATE Degree from Quebec for Immigration Purpose ?

If Yes what kind of response do you got?

How many steps it has?

How many days it take?

I've got some information from website. But I want to know real scenario.

I want to start this process, PLEASE HELP as you have any experience.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
All of will get a positive response from MIDI.so let's wait with hopes.but we all must continue our mission.so more signatures need.

josejx0m

Nov 16, 2011
I am an applicant of August 2016 intake. is diploma holders are eligible as per the new system?As per the new point system how my points individually i get in "area of training and education" ?waiting for the reply.

josejx0m

Nov 16, 2011
senuju said:
All of will get a positive response from MIDI.so let's wait with hopes.but we all must continue our mission.so more signatures need.

I am an applicant of August 2016 intake. 3 years nursing diploma holders are eligible as per the new system?As per the new point system how my points individually i get in "area of training and education" ?waiting for the reply.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
josejx0m said:
I am an applicant of August 2016 intake. 3 years nursing diploma holders are eligible as per the new system?As per the new point system how my points individually i get in "area of training and education" ?waiting for the reply.
Actually can't say anything regard that.they already reduced points for diplomas.let's wait n see.that's why we all fight for new points system.it'siinfluence to all of us.it's really frustrating after paying money and we loose our hopes.the new points system really makes a trouble to all the applicants who paid both intakes and to be reviewed their applications.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
senuju said:
Actually can't say anything regard that.they already reduced points for diplomas.let's wait n see.that's why we all fight for new points system.it'siinfluence to all of us.it's really frustrating after paying money and we loose our hopes.the new points system really makes a trouble to all the applicants who paid both intakes and to be reviewed their applications.
Situation is following:
1. If you were 4 points as single and 5 points as married and you did not claim more than 8 points for children, you can relax. You shall be still ok.
2. If you were 3 points above and you did not claim any points for visit of Quebec (and 8 points max for children), you can still catch up, by making short holiday over there (for 2 weeks). this shall be manageable within next 90 days.
3. If you were less than 3 points above, then you are in emergency situation. There are still some ways to help yourself (if ever in the mean time, you have added work experience, if in the mean time you got another child in the family and you were not claiming max. points before; and of course most obvious would be crash course of French in order to get some acceptable results).