+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

important:any pakistani applied for manitoba nominee while staying in london

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
hi all,

i was nominated by the province in the family stream as one my cousins is in manitoba, then i applied for PR to the same province, i am in uk while my wife stays in pakistan because her visa to UK was refused, i had my medical done in october 2010 in glasgow, while my wife had her medical in pakistan, i am sure that paksitani people need to apply for provincial nominees to lonodon even if they are staying in pakistan, i need to ask that if i go back to pakistan then what would happen to my application would i need to come for the interview to london embassy? if and when they ask, and if i am still in UK, and my wife is in pakistan and canadian embassy asks us to send them our passports, i can send my passport from here, but would my wife send her passport to canadian embassy london for visa or she can send it to me so i can pass it to the embassy? some one told me that pakistani authorities don't allow sending of passports outside the country , if this is the case then how the people send thier passports form pakistan to london canadian embassy for stamping visa if they apply under provincial moninees, and what if they ask us for an interview and i am in UK , and my wife is in pakistan, sorry for alot of questions but i am confused, help is highly needed and would be really appreciated, cheerz