+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important and Urgent

sejal91729292

Apr 1, 2022
Hello, I applied my file on 8th April. I submitted an updated document via webform on 10th May, I got the automated reply on 12th May but It is 12th June now and I still haven't gotten the message about the acceptance of documents. What should I do? Has anyone applied webform recently? What is the timeline of accepting documents via webform? I am worried because the result of my application must be soon as the 90 days timeline is approaching.

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hello, I applied my file on 8th April. I submitted an updated document via webform on 10th May, I got the automated reply on 12th May but It is 12th June now and I still haven't gotten the message about the acceptance of documents. What should I do? Has anyone applied webform recently? What is the timeline of accepting documents via webform? I am worried because the result of my application must be soon as the 90 days timeline is approaching.
Yes I made a request on 4th of May but still no response or update.

Ritaade

Jun 24, 2022
Hello i try to make payment with all my debit card in nigeria dollar acount it declines, but now is not showing the page for payment again pls what should i do?