+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT and URGENT how to get proper points for education in profile

vinny775

Jun 8, 2015
I have a three years bachelors degree from india and an ECA for it stating the same. additionally i have 2, 1 year degree from Fanshawe a canadian college.

I entered all the details in my profile and it is showing only 120 points and i should be getting 128 points. i am not sure what to do to get 128 points that i should get.

Can anyone please advise how i should proceed.

Thank you for your help

Vin

noesis

May 26, 2015
When you entered your "Level of Education", what did you put in?

The instructions for this section note:

"To get the correct number of points, make sure you choose the answer that best reflects your case. For example:
If you have TWO Bachelor’s degrees, or one Bachelor’s AND a two year college diploma, choose - "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

So if you put Bachelors Degree for one, an degree/diploma for each of the others, as far as the system is concerned your highest level is a Bachelors degree. Choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.." for your most recent degree and see if that changes anything.

P.S: While it is possible to empathize with your frustration, try not to keep posting the same post (the other two are near-identical). Bump a previous post, and try not to spam.

vinny775

Jun 8, 2015
Thank you, i appreciate the advise

i wanted an answer for the question and also i was not sure if was asking the question properly

take care

Vin