+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imporatant information regarding POF for CEC candidates.

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
Many of my CEC fellows have a lot of questions regarding their POF statements while applying for PR after ITA. Please keep in mind that CEC candidates DO NOT have any required funds requirements in the bank. *You can apply with the funds of $1000 or $10,000* as long as you're working and living in Canada, and no one will question you. POF requirements are for people who will land with that money in Canada once they get their papers, CIC just wanna make sure that they come with enough funds to support themselves in a new country till they adopt the lifestyle/ or settle down. Most of CEC candidates are already living and working in Canada, so you guys just show CIC your back statements no matter how much you got in your account and you will good to go. I hope this helps.

Even the CIC website states that you do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
Drzues said:
Many of my CEC fellows have a lot of questions regarding their POF statements while applying for PR after ITA. Please keep in mind that CEC candidates DO NOT have any required funds requirements in the bank. *You can apply with the funds of $1000 or $10,000* as long as you're working and living in Canada, and no one will question you. POF requirements are for people who will land with that money in Canada once they get their papers, CIC just wanna make sure that they come with enough funds to support themselves in a new country till they adopt the lifestyle/ or settle down. Most of CEC candidates are already living and working in Canada, so you guys just show CIC your back statements no matter how much you got in your account and you will good to go. I hope this helps.

Even the CIC website states that you do not have to show that you have these funds if:

Thank you for the information.

happylifethy

Feb 9, 2015
Drzues said:

Do we have to give POF at all as a cec applicant?