+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imp question regarding police clearance

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ,
can you please let me know if i need to submit PCC from the country where i was born when initially submitting aplication?
i know we have to submit clearance from RCMP too.
please outline the details how to get each kind of police clearance like do we need to contact our country's embassy here in canada?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
sehrish said:
hi ,
can you please let me know if i need to submit PCC from the country where i was born when initially submitting aplication?
i know we have to submit clearance from RCMP too.
please outline the details how to get each kind of police clearance like do we need to contact our country's embassy here in canada?

- PCC from your Home country is required. It does not necessary to submit along with Application, later on also you can send to CIC (but prefer to send ASAP you get it ).
- You need to submit RCMP if CIC asked for it (some cases they asked , for some they don't)
- For each country you stayed more than 6 month you need to submit PCC.

Hope this will help
-Good luck

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
CEC_1304 said:
- PCC from your Home country is required. It does not necessary to submit along with Application, later on also you can send to CIC (but prefer to send ASAP you get it ).
- You need to submit RCMP if CIC asked for it (some cases they asked , for some they don't)
- For each country you stayed more than 6 month you need to submit PCC.

Hope this will help
-Good luck
Just a little correction. For each country you stayed more than 6 months from the age of 18, you need to submit the PCC.

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the responses guys.
How can i obtain police clearance from my home country? since i'm not visiting there anytime sooner?ask my embassy?
and it takes how long for Pakistan embassy to issue one?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010