+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP: POST ITA Foreign Experience Query

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hello Folks,

I require help.

I use to work as a "Full Stack Developer" in my home country for 3+ years. The letter they gave me when I left this job in 2017 is pretty basic and doesn't include hours, wages,s, and duties.

I tried contacting them and asked them to issue me the new one, but in return, they asked me to send them the format for which they would be happy to make one for me.

Now I want to request the experts if anyone can share the right format for the job experience letter.

MrGreen

Jul 11, 2020
Waterloo, ON
Here is the format:

------------------------------[Company letterhead]------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern

[[Date]]

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX worked under our organization during the period of [[1st March 2019]] to [[30th August 2019]]. He joined as a [[Position/Title]], ([[Team name]]) and at the time of leaving, his designation was [[Last Position/title held]] ([[Last team name]]).

The primary work location was [[Pune]], India. (Optional: It should be further noted that the reason for leaving the [[Comapny name]] was XXXX.)

Listed below were his key roles and responsibilities:
  1. Responsibility 1
  2. Responsibility 2
  3. Responsibility 3
  4. Responsibility 4
  5. Responsibility 5

((Write actual responsibilities above, in your own words, and don't copy from NOC code. Though both should closely match.)

Details of his milestones achieved:
  1. Milestone/Achievement 1
  2. Milestone/Achievement 2

This is also to confirm that he was earning INR XXXXX per annum. [[Optional: He also received INR XXXXX as a one-time relocation bonus]]. He was also enrolled in various company-based benefits plans including medical, dental, and vision plans and reimbursement of transportation, food, and gym membership costs. His salary was paid by direct bank account credit. The working hours were XX per week.

If you have further questions regarding his background, please do not hesitate to call me on <<phone number>> or email me at <<email>>.

This certificate has been issued on the specific request of the employee.
Sincerely,
For [[Comapny name]]

<<HR/Director/General Consel Signature>>

<<Name>>
<<Designation>>

<<India Address>>

Reactions: pb11

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I am really in need of help!
You will need to make your own version of the letter based on the NOC code that you have selected for your profile. You can browse through the forum for details, but I doubt you will get a standard template for this.

You can check for the relevant duties and responsibilties for your NOC code here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

Reactions: pb11

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Here is the format:

------------------------------[Company letterhead]------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern

[[Date]]

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXX worked under our organization during the period of [[1st March 2019]] to [[30th August 2019]]. He joined as a [[Position/Title]], ([[Team name]]) and at the time of leaving, his designation was [[Last Position/title held]] ([[Last team name]]).

The primary work location was [[Pune]], India. (Optional: It should be further noted that the reason for leaving the [[Comapny name]] was XXXX.)

Listed below were his key roles and responsibilities:
  1. Responsibility 1
  2. Responsibility 2
  3. Responsibility 3
  4. Responsibility 4
  5. Responsibility 5

((Write actual responsibilities above, in your own words, and don't copy from NOC code. Though both should closely match.)

Details of his milestones achieved:
  1. Milestone/Achievement 1
  2. Milestone/Achievement 2

This is also to confirm that he was earning INR XXXXX per annum. [[Optional: He also received INR XXXXX as a one-time relocation bonus]]. He was also enrolled in various company-based benefits plans including medical, dental, and vision plans and reimbursement of transportation, food, and gym membership costs. His salary was paid by direct bank account credit. The working hours were XX per week.

If you have further questions regarding his background, please do not hesitate to call me on <<phone number>> or email me at <<email>>.

This certificate has been issued on the specific request of the employee.
Sincerely,
For [[Comapny name]]

<<HR/Director/General Consel Signature>>

<<Name>>
<<Designation>>

<<India Address>>
WOW!!!! Great. Thanks

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
You will need to make your own version of the letter based on the NOC code that you have selected for your profile. You can browse through the forum for details, but I doubt you will get a standard template for this.

You can check for the relevant duties and responsibilties for your NOC code here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html
i will go through it, Thanks