+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

NavKaur02

Apr 5, 2018
Guys I have one doubt..
I got my evaluation done from WES but then as I have done Post graduate diploma from Imt Ghaziabad distance learning so i also got my positive ECa report from IQAS.
Now i have ECA from WES which has invalidated my diploma and also i have IQAS who have given go ahead for Diploma.
So now while submitting ECA reports I will give only IQAS but will those people ask that why i have two ECA and i need to give both or anythinf like this?
Because both institutions have send report to IRCC

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Guys I have one doubt..
I got my evaluation done from WES but then as I have done Post graduate diploma from Imt Ghaziabad distance learning so i also got my positive ECa report from IQAS.
Now i have ECA from WES which has invalidated my diploma and also i have IQAS who have given go ahead for Diploma.
So now while submitting ECA reports I will give only IQAS but will those people ask that why i have two ECA and i need to give both or anythinf like this?
Because both institutions have send report to IRCC
submit IQAS's ECA report. do not submit WES'S ECA report for your diploma

Reactions: NavKaur02

aman924

May 11, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone tell how much time does IQAS normally take to confirm the delivery of the package? The package was sent on 9th June and acccording to my courier company's tracking, it was delivered on 14th June and was duly signed by one Ms A. Alice. However, till now there has been no confirmation from IQAS's side about the receipt of the package.

Thanks,
Amandeep

Guys,

I have finally received an email from IQAS saying that my ECA got completed on 12th September, 2018. I did my B.Com from University of Delhi and 2-year PGDBM (Finance) from IMT-CDL.

So as per IQAS, my comparative levels of achievement in Canada are :
"The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year Bachelor of Commerce degree.
The Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus on business management and finance.
"

Now, I do need some help in updating my Express Entry profile. When they say PGDBM is equivalent to University Diploma, where does that exactly fall in relation to the options available in drop down there. Do I need to select "Two-year program at university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" or "Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession"? It doesn't mention diploma in any of the options. Please advise.

Thanks,
Amandeep

Last edited:

Skc_1982

Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone help please. Any idea, if they are accepting (IQAS / WES) IMT MBA Degrees (affiliated with Vidyasagar) from year 2009 ?

avneet01

May 31, 2017
Did anyone get positive assessment from IQAS for 1 yr course - "POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (EXECUTIVE)" done from IMTCDL?

aktrs89

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys!!

I have completed my PGDBM from IMT CDL in 2012, i want to know whether IQAS is accepting the same or not ??? Secondly, My husband has completed same dilpoma from Symboisis Distance Learning in 2018. So IQAS or WES which agency will accept Symbosis??

Thanks
ANU

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys!!

I have completed my PGDBM from IMT CDL in 2012, i want to know whether IQAS is accepting the same or not ??? Secondly, My husband has completed same dilpoma from Symboisis Distance Learning in 2018. So IQAS or WES which agency will accept Symbosis??

Thanks
ANU

Go with IQAS. It will approve both.

However the only exception is IMT-CDL courses done between 2004-2007 when it was affiliated by Vidyasagar University. Anything started and completed after that is approved. by IQAS. Good Luck...!!!

vishnu730

Nov 29, 2018
Hello,

I plan to apply for a 1 year PG course distance learning to increase my CRS score.
Can anybody suggest a university that would surely be accepted by WES/IQAS, also open to suggestions for any specific courses that might be a plus point.

Here are the options I was considering:
  • IMTCDL, Ghaziabad
  • Amity
  • Ignou
I need to decide ASAP and apply as the courses have already begun for a lot of universities.
did you take up any course?

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Dear,

I would like to do a process for my PG diploma through IQAS as my bachelors are already evaluated by WES, could you please confirm
Is IQAS accept transcripts directly from University only ?

waiting for your response