+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

gaurav-arora

Aug 8, 2018
Good Morning Fellans,
Posting here for the first time, however have been closely following this blog.

My wife had pursued her PGPM from IMT-CDL (a 3 year course) starting 2010 & completed the same in 2014 (she completed her course in 4 years).

We received her ECA assessment today from IQAS and her post graduate degree has been awarded as a 'University diploma with a focus in Management & HR'.

This eventually concludes that she has 2 degrees now
1) a 3 years bachelors degree.
2) a university diploma degree.

I can now confirm 2 facts henceforth.
1) any course undertaken (enrolled) from IMT-CDL on or after 2010 will not go unrecognised.
Why 2010? - IMT CDL was provided a DEC/UGC grant status (approval) for all of its courses in 2010. I am unsure about 2009 as in that year a provisional approval was issued.

2) Presently for Indians, ECA from IQAS comes exactly after 2 months & 2 days from the date of AoR2.

Please feel free to revert for any further clarification or assistance.
Hi,
Can we have a word on phone. Call/ Whatsapp on 9873856232

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Did you get any clarity on this? I'm applying for a PG diploma.
well my last sem exam is still goin on. I will get clarity only when i have my degree and I apply for ECA. from this group i have learnt that IQAS will validte it so i have my hopes up !

GautamKar14

Aug 7, 2018
India
Hello,

I plan to apply for a 1 year PG course distance learning to increase my CRS score.
Can anybody suggest a university that would surely be accepted by WES/IQAS, also open to suggestions for any specific courses that might be a plus point.

Here are the options I was considering:
  • IMTCDL, Ghaziabad
  • Amity
  • Ignou
I need to decide ASAP and apply as the courses have already begun for a lot of universities.
If it is via distance learning, would recommend you to apply for your PG via IGNOU

Not sure about Amity but IMT CDL will only yeild you an 'additional certificate'

Himanshu@76453

Aug 6, 2018
Is part time postgraduate diploma from kc college accepted by wes?
Appreciate your quick assistance tomorrow is the last day for admission.

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi All,

I have received the ECA from IQAS today for IMT-CDL and it is approved as "University diploma with a focus in Marketing."

Course- Post Graduate Program in Management (3 years)
Year of course- 2009 to 2012

This explains that all IMT-CDL courses are approved except the ones which were done during the time when it was affiliated with Vidyasagar University.

Additionally pls keep in mind that IQAS takes 12-13 weeks from the day when you get the email about IQAS receiving all documents and not when the package was delivered.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi All,

I have received the ECA from IQAS today for IMT-CDL and it is approved as "University diploma with a focus in Marketing."

Course- Post Graduate Program in Management (3 years)
Year of course- 2009 to 2012

This explains that all IMT-CDL courses are approved except the ones which were done during the time when it was affiliated with Vidyasagar University.

Additionally pls keep in mind that IQAS takes 12-13 weeks from the day when you get the email about IQAS receiving all documents and not when the package was delivered.
Hey when did you get your final degree from IMT ? My final semester result will be out soon ... hence want to know how much time does it take for the degree to be received

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hey when did you get your final degree from IMT ? My final semester result will be out soon ... hence want to know how much time does it take for the degree to be received
I answered this before also...!!!

Jul 22, 2018 at 8:46 AM

I will be completing my course this august- september. How much time does it take for you to get your degree after completion of course ?
IMT print certificate twice a year, around June and Dec , so your completion date will determine. You could ask for Provisional certificate if it is taking too much time.and you need it quick.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I answered this before also...!!!

Jul 22, 2018 at 8:46 AM

I will be completing my course this august- september. How much time does it take for you to get your degree after completion of course ?
IMT print certificate twice a year, around June and Dec , so your completion date will determine. You could ask for Provisional certificate if it is taking too much time.and you need it quick.

Provisional certificate doesn’t work for IQAS so I will have to wait for a long time then

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone evaluated the 2012-2014 Two Year PGDM from IMTCDL Ghaziabad through IQAS? What equivalency we get?