+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hello,

Mine is the same as yours. Not approved by IQAS. I am trying hard to get some documents/information from the university to see if it gets accepted. Having a hard time :(
You mean you’re degree also is affiliated from Vidyasagar ?

Does WES approve any of the degrees from IMT distance education, anyone has an idea ?

Skc_1982

Apr 12, 2018
Yes, it is affiliated from Vidyasagar. Also, WES does not approve any distance education degrees as far as I know from my experience.

You mean you’re degree also is affiliated from Vidyasagar ?

Does WES approve any of the degrees from IMT distance education, anyone has an idea ?

Mutrejar

Jul 25, 2018
Hi Vijay ,

I got my bachelors evaluated by WES and PGDM from IQAS . It doesn't make a difference getting evaluations from two different agencies . But if you haven't sent your documents yet to IQAS , I would suggest getting both your Bachelors as well as PGDM evaluated from IQAS .

Regards
I am 3-4 months away to complete my PGDM from IMT CDL
Just wanted to understand from you that how much difference in points will it make with or without PGDM. if i have 8,7,7,7 in ILETS.

Quick response would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I am 3-4 months away to complete my PGDM from IMT CDL
Just wanted to understand from you that how much difference in points will it make with or without PGDM. if i have 8,7,7,7 in ILETS.

Quick response would be highly appreciated

Thanks
same here ... I want to ask how much difference does a PGEM add to our profile. I am at 438

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
your PGDM if approved add approx 30-32 points to your score. Provided you score of minimum 8,7,7,7 in ielts. For exact difference on your profile you can use CRS calculator.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
your PGDM if approved add approx 30-32 points to your score. Provided you score of minimum 8,7,7,7 in ielts. For exact difference on your profile you can use CRS calculator.
I have 8888 and my score is 438. But I am pursuing PG executive MBA 1 yr course and hence I have a doubt if it will be accepted as Masters or diploma

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I have 8888 and my score is 438. But I am pursuing PG executive MBA 1 yr course and hence I have a doubt if it will be accepted as Masters or diploma
IQAS evaluated my 1 YR executive PGDM from IMTCDL as "University Cetificate" and not Diploma. But still it gave me 32 additional points since my education came under "2 or more degrees, diploma or certificate"

Regards

Skc_1982

Apr 12, 2018
That's a great news :) with this, how much is your total CRS now
IQAS evaluated my 1 YR executive PGDM from IMTCDL as "University Cetificate" and not Diploma. But still it gave me 32 additional points since my education came under "2 or more degrees, diploma or certificate"

Regards[/QUOTE

rahul1215b

Jan 10, 2018
Hi
I hereby request all here with IMT Masters Program Issue affiliated from Vidyasagar University to Post This nonsense on twitter .
I have posted and you can find me as @rahul1215b. Lets fight for this injustice on social media and create awareness.

@IMTGhaziabad
@UGC_INDIA
@PrakashJavdekar - He is India HRD minister
@Swamy39

Gurps2791

Aug 5, 2018

Regards

Hello,

Can you please confirm the full length of your PH diploma .wheather it was for 1year or 15months

GautamKar14

Aug 7, 2018
India
Good Morning Fellans,
Posting here for the first time, however have been closely following this blog.

My wife had pursued her PGPM from IMT-CDL (a 3 year course) starting 2010 & completed the same in 2014 (she completed her course in 4 years).

We received her ECA assessment today from IQAS and her post graduate degree has been awarded as a 'University diploma with a focus in Management & HR'.

This eventually concludes that she has 2 degrees now
1) a 3 years bachelors degree.
2) a university diploma degree.

I can now confirm 2 facts henceforth.
1) any course undertaken (enrolled) from IMT-CDL on or after 2010 will not go unrecognised.
Why 2010? - IMT CDL was provided a DEC/UGC grant status (approval) for all of its courses in 2010. I am unsure about 2009 as in that year a provisional approval was issued.

2) Presently for Indians, ECA from IQAS comes exactly after 2 months & 2 days from the date of AoR2.

Please feel free to revert for any further clarification or assistance.

gaurav-arora

Aug 8, 2018
Hello,

I plan to apply for a 1 year PG course distance learning to increase my CRS score.
Can anybody suggest a university that would surely be accepted by WES/IQAS, also open to suggestions for any specific courses that might be a plus point.

Here are the options I was considering:
  • IMTCDL, Ghaziabad
  • Amity
  • Ignou
I need to decide ASAP and apply as the courses have already begun for a lot of universities.