LANDED..........
May-2010
viren151 said:
i also want to immunization form for my 3 year kid on viren151 @ rediffmail.com

thanx in advance
qorax said:
Immunization Record Form
(JPEG copy to Download)

Just 'save' this image into ur computer & print-it-out on an A4 sheet for ur use.

Qorax
*this is in response to numerous PMs.

shamsjaleel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08=2004
Doc's Request.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
01-01-2010
Med's Request
16-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-10-2012 Re-Xray on Jan 2013
Interview........
PPR 1 on 19th June 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 2 on 12th July 2013 ISB received on 15th
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2013
LANDED..........
28th of July 2013
qorax said:
Hi Qorax,
Good day

You have been very helpfull to everybody.
I refered to your post for Immunizsation form.

Thanks..

Shams

yogeshsethi

May 29, 2017
Hello qorax,
I am trying to get the admission of my daughter in Ottawa's School in grade-8. She will complete her 13 years on Oct 12 this year. Could you please guide me, how and where I can apply for the same. Please provide me complete details for her admission and along with that please inform me will I get permission to work part time in Canada to survive their. Second as you mentioned in your post initially , to get a admission in school we need to have a lease agreement. In my kind of cases, how this clause work? Please help me brother.

Best Regards

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello qorax,
I am trying to get the admission of my daughter in Ottawa's School in grade-8. She will complete her 13 years on Oct 12 this year. Could you please guide me, how and where I can apply for the same. Please provide me complete details for her admission and along with that please inform me will I get permission to work part time in Canada to survive their. Second as you mentioned in your post initially , to get a admission in school we need to have a lease agreement. In my kind of cases, how this clause work? Please help me brother.

Best Regards
You need to contact schools to gain admission and then apply for her study permit.

You will NOT be granted a work permit based on your child coming to study. If you want a work permit, you will first need to find an employer in Canada and that employer would then need to obtain a positive LMIA; LMIAs are expensive, have strict requirements and take several months to process on top of the work permit processing time, so it is very difficult to find an employer willing to go through this process.

If you come with your child, you will be coming as a visitor. You will not be able to work and will not have access to services such as provincial health coverage. You will need enough savings to cover your expenses for the entire time you are in Canada; if you are planning to stay for 5 years while she completes high school, you should have at least $250 000 saved already to cover living expenses and your child's tuition.

Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,
Hope someone can help me. I have my flight to Canada next week as a foreign worker. I already secured all the requirements needed (visa, passport, PDOS and OEC) but my worry is that I didn't have the immunization during my medical? Will the immigration officers check for the MMR vaccine requirements?

Thanks in advance.

Ginneth

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello qorax,

Best Regards
You need to look into this a little more. If your child gets admission at a public school as an international student she will have to pay tuition. It may be close to $10 000 a year. Then you would need to apply for a study visa for and also find a guardian because you will not be granted a visitor visa for more than 6 months. If you want to work in Canada you will have to find an employer who will hire you and go through the LMIA process. This is unlikely unless you have specialized skills and takes many months to be processed. I don't think your plan is realistic.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all,
Hope someone can help me. I have my flight to Canada next week as a foreign worker. I already secured all the requirements needed (visa, passport, PDOS and OEC) but my worry is that I didn't have the immunization during my medical? Will the immigration officers check for the MMR vaccine requirements?

Thanks in advance.

Ginneth
No one is going to ask you about immunizations.