Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi all,

I know that I should carry my Kids' Immunization Records for their school admission.

I have the standard Immunization Cards provided by our Paediatrician here [in Dubai-UAE]. It contains all the records of each vaccination & the schedule thereon. We also are 'strictly' following that schedule.

However, it doesnt have the signatures or the seal of the clinic. As each time we vaccinate our kids, we get a separate invoice... signed & stamped. Though some of those invoices are lost.

Will this Card be enough? Or is there a 'specific' Immunization Record Form' of the CIC / Canadian Health authorities, that we need to procure & get signed & stamped by our Doctor?

I searched the CIC website as well as googled for it... but couldn't find one. Neither a sanguine answer to my query.

My Doctor says that the CHC provides one, which he needs to sign... but I didn't get one with my Visa/COPR. Neither the CHC has replied my email on the subject.

Guys plz help/advice...
Qorax.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

qorax said:
Hi all,

I know that I should carry my Kids' Immunization Records for their school admission.

I have the standard Immunization Cards provided by our Paediatrician here [in Dubai-UAE]. It contains all the records of each vaccination & the schedule thereon. We also are 'strictly' following that schedule.

However, it doesnt have the signatures or the seal of the clinic. As each time we vaccinate our kids, we get a separate invoice... signed & stamped. Though some of those invoices are lost.

Will this Card be enough? Or is there a 'specific' Immunization Record Form' of the CIC / Canadian Health authorities, that we need to procure & get signed & stamped by our Doctor?

I searched the CIC website as well as googled for it... but couldn't find one. Neither a sanguine answer to my query.

My Doctor says that the CHC provides one, which he needs to sign... but I didn't get one with my Visa/COPR. Neither the CHC has replied my email on the subject.

Guys plz help/advice...
Qorax.
The card you have is enough, CHC doesn't issue Vaccination cards.

PMM

migcan

Jan 13, 2010
Hi Qorax,

I received a form, (Immunisation Record - Applicants under 16 years of age) that has to be filled and signed by a qualified health professional. along with my visa and COPR forms.

Didn't you receive the form along with the visa?

Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

migcan said:
Hi Qorax,

I received a form, (Immunisation Record - Applicants under 16 years of age) that has to be filled and signed by a qualified health professional. along with my visa and COPR forms.

Regards
Unusual, which office?

PMM

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear Migcan,

No, I didn't. Could u kindly email a copy of that to my ID: blackats@eim.ae plz?

Appreciated, brother !

Thanx & regards,
Qorax.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
migcan said:
@ PMM
CHC London.

@ Qorax
Sent the form to u'r email.

Regards
Dear Byju,

It was very kind of you to send me the form. I have no words to convey my gratitude to you... You rock, man !!!

If there is anything that you would want from my side plz feel free to communicate with me. It'll be my utmost pleasure.

Thanks, buddy!

With warm regards,
Capt. Stan Dutta

Reactions: Tplepsey

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
migcan said:
Hi Qorax,

Regards
Hi migcan/captain,
can u send me the form as well...I have a 4 yrs old daughter and may need this for her school admission. I would highly appreciate ur help...my mail id is sifar_2_2000 @ yahoo.com
Peace

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
migcan said:
Sent the form to your email.
Thanks a lot...I appreciate ur help.

jalams2000

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 July, 2005
Med's Done....
18 Nov. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Hello migcan/qorax,

Is it mendatory to collect and fill the form up? If so, why CIC did not provide us the form with the visa? I have a seven years old daughter accompanying with me. I have all the immunization records of her and I thought those will suffice for her admission in Canada. But now I am very much anxious about it. I am an applicant from CIC, Singapore office & I am planning to land on 26.03.2010. If it is required for my daughter also, then please send a copy of the form to my e-mail address- jalams2000@yahoo.com. Shall be glad to receive your feedback.

regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi Jalams,

Yes, it is pretty much needed for the kids school admission. Most CHCs do not send it & neither it is available online. Member Migcan had been very kind to provide us the same, we thank him for his magnanimity [he had been lucky to get it as well from London, though not me, from the same CHC].

I'll send it to u.

Regards,
Qorax.

Ps.: Hi, Sifarsen... how's it going? Sorry I saw your post late, but thanks to Migcan, action was already initiated.

jalams2000

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 July, 2005
Med's Done....
18 Nov. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks qorax. Form is received.

regards.

olancanada

Sep 23, 2009
Hi qorax! Could you please send me a copy also? I have a three year old daughter and we live in abu dhabi. here's my email, fbf746@yahoo.com. thanks!