+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immunization Form

Cruizeriz

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

My wife, son, and I will be traveling to Canada in a few days. I have been informed that I have to fill up an Immunization Form. This will be required by schools for admissions purposes.

My son is 10 months old. Does we need to have this form filled, signed, and stamped by the health authorities here as a requirement of our IMMIGRATION / ENTRY?

Is it mandatory to have this form to travel to Canada?

Please help. Thank you.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

My wife, son, and I will be traveling to Canada in a few days. I have been informed that I have to fill up an Immunization Form. This will be required by schools for admissions purposes.

My son is 10 months old. Does we need to have this form filled, signed, and stamped by the health authorities here as a requirement of our IMMIGRATION / ENTRY?

Is it mandatory to have this form to travel to Canada?

Please help. Thank you.
Were you informed by some authority to fill this form?

Not sure if this is a new requirement but when I came here, there was no such requirement to fill the immunization form for immigration. I provided my child's immunization record file for his school admission and later received a letter from health department here to get the missing immunizations done. I got those done by my family doctor here and he submitted the updated records to health department.

akinkunmi80

Jul 3, 2022
Hi.
Were you informed by some authority to fill this form?

Not sure if this is a new requirement but when I came here, there was no such requirement to fill the immunization form for immigration. I provided my child's immunization record file for his school admission and later received a letter from health department here to get the missing immunizations done. I got those done by my family doctor here and he submitted the updated records to health department.

Hello, how are you doing ? posting on this thread, i am willing to come to canda with my wife and spouse, will i need to an alternating immunization plan for my baby, before coming.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi.

Hello, how are you doing ? posting on this thread, i am willing to come to canda with my wife and spouse, will i need to an alternating immunization plan for my baby, before coming.
When you say “willing to come to Canada“ what do you mean? Your child is not school age so it is up to you to keep your child immunized or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am coming as a student and my child is just 3 months
Congrats! Bring your child’s health/immunization records with you. Don’t know where you are moving but you will most likely not have a family doctor for you or your infant so research what your child’s immunization schedule will be and research how to get your infant immunized. Most likely info is through your local health unit.