Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks and God bless you for sharing this important info.I have saved a copy for my 3 kids.

Ig

S

shibuya

We salute u Capt as Republic Day is fast approaching as well as for this important subject u have highlighted.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Thanx qorax for the details, everyone should be alert in regards to health concerned and especially about ur kids as u don't want to put them behind inregards to their education delaying for the immunisation time. Here in usa, also i have seen many immigrants kids withheld in getting to their school coz of just no immunization record saved by their parents from their home country.
qorax said:
Immunization Form
http://www.chinacanada.ca/web/down/immunization.pdf
VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Hi all,

If anyone hasn't got the above form from the CHC while receiving their PRVs+COPR, and have kid/s under 16, plz click the link above to download that form.

U'd need this form to be filled, signed & stamped by your doctor, from your homeland, before departure for landing. It's required for the kid's School Admission in Canada.

And that's a strictly enforced regulation here.

Qorax

riz2006

Nov 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH....very soon
Dear qorax,
Thanks very much...you are great star....
Regards,
Riz2006

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Dear Captain, pippin & explorer,

Thanks a million for this valuable piece of info...so well explained and shared.
+1 to all three of u.

Best regards.

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
qorax,
again, thank you for starting this thread. i am very interested on this topic specially that i have a 3 year old daughter. we plan to land on march and as advised by pippin we should get flu shots if we plan to land between oct to apr. my question is: is flu shot given free for landed immigrants? so we can have it free there instead of having it here for a fee.
thank you!
qorax said:
Yes Sir, it's free !
When it comes to 'public health' - safety, health & security of the masses - the Canadian Govt's policies & outlook is par excellence !!!

Qorax

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
Captain, pippin & explorer +1 for the very important effort.

TC

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
qorax said:
Immunization Form
http://www.chinacanada.ca/web/down/immunization.pdf
VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Hi all,

If anyone hasn't got the above form from the CHC while receiving their PRVs+COPR, and have kid/s under 16, plz click the link above to download that form.

U'd need this form to be filled, signed & stamped by your doctor, from your homeland, before departure for landing. It's required for the kid's School Admission in Canada.

And that's a strictly enforced regulation here.

Qorax
Hi Sir Qorax!

Thanks a lot for this info...just in time for our preparation before leaving by March.

If my child's record is not complete or not all are already administered, do we need to complete it before leaving our country?

Thanks once again & best regards! Hope to see you soon in Toronto :)

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m2canada said:
we plan to land on march and as advised by pippin we should get flu shots if we plan to land between oct to apr. my question is: is flu shot given free for landed immigrants? so we can have it free there instead of having it here for a fee.
thank you!
Flu shots are free for everyone,find from neighbourhood community service or heath authorities website and they would let it know when is the next date and location nearby. It is usually given in schools, public buildings etc in evening timings. One can go to walk in clinics also.
This time I have seen that they started giving in at the start of Nov. Ever since my kid and I had flu shots we had no cough- cold. This thing is quite effective.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Oh!CANADA said:
Hi Sir Qorax!

Thanks a lot for this info...just in time for our preparation before leaving by March.

If my child's record is not complete or not all are already administered, do we need to complete it before leaving our country?

Thanks once again & best regards! Hope to see you soon in Toronto :)
If one or two r missed - don't worry - as u settle down here visit your nearest 'walk-in clinic' & u'd be able to get them, for FREE.
Qorax

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Actually, flu shots are not free to the whole population in all Provinces. For example, BC has strict guidelines as to those who have to pay for them (generally healthy young people and adults under 65 who are not in close contact with young children, seniors and people with altered immune systems).

m2canada: Waiting to get flu shots until after you arrive in Canada sometime in March will not give you much protection. With the stress, lack of sleep, touching any number of contaminated surfaces and limited handwashing opportunities, you are at risk for the flu in transit. A flu shot takes at least 2 weeks to get up to its peak effectiveness in your immune system, so it is adviseable to get your shots done WELL BEFORE you leave your country.

Oh!CANADA: With regard to children whose immunizations are not up to date, the same applies. Why not get their shots done in familiar surroundings if they are due now. If the schedule they are on says they are not due until after you arrive in Canada, then by all means wait until you arrive and routine shots will be provided free of charge.

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
qorax said:
If one or two r missed - don't worry - as u settle down here visit your nearest 'walk-in clinic' & u'd be able to get them, for FREE.
Qorax
Thanks a lot sir! Regards :)

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
Pippin said:
Actually, flu shots are not free to the whole population in all Provinces. For example, BC has strict guidelines as to those who have to pay for them (generally healthy young people and adults under 65 who are not in close contact with young children, seniors and people with altered immune systems).

m2canada: Waiting to get flu shots until after you arrive in Canada sometime in March will not give you much protection. With the stress, lack of sleep, touching any number of contaminated surfaces and limited handwashing opportunities, you are at risk for the flu in transit. A flu shot takes at least 2 weeks to get up to its peak effectiveness in your immune system, so it is adviseable to get your shots done WELL BEFORE you leave your country.

Oh!CANADA: With regard to children whose immunizations are not up to date, the same applies. Why not get their shots done in familiar surroundings if they are due now. If the schedule they are on says they are not due until after you arrive in Canada, then by all means wait until you arrive and routine shots will be provided free of charge.
Hi Pippin!

Thanks a lot! Regards :)