Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
riz2006 said:
Dear Qorax,
Can you please Email me the form for immunization record, because i dont get from CHC London. My email id is riznosh @ hotmail.com

Thanks very much
Riz2006
Immunization Form
http://www.chinacanada.ca/web/down/immunization.pdf
VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Hi all,

If anyone hasn't got the above form from the CHC while receiving their PRVs+COPR, and have kid/s under 16, plz click the link above to download that form.

U'd need this form to be filled, signed & stamped by your doctor, from your homeland, before departure for landing. It's required for the kid's School Admission in Canada.

And that's a strictly enforced regulation here.

Qorax

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Having spent MANY years as a public health nurse I thank Qorax for emphasizing this point. When you get the form filled out, please make sure the dates are easy to read and that the Month/Day or Day/Month is correct. For example, (1/11/2010) is hard to figure out whether it was January 11 or November 1, as the world does not have a consistent format for writing dates. Nurses spend hours working out and entering dates on computer from these forms when children start school. In some cases, if measles immunizations are given before one year of age, they are repeated, so knowing with accuracy the date it was given may save your child an extra jab. Make one or two extra copies (again make sure they are easy to read) to keep for your records. Perhaps leave a copy with a good friend or family member in the event it gets lost in the move, and save a scan on your computer. If you are coming to Canada between October and April, it is wise to get a flu shot so you can avoid all those bugs in transit.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Immunization Form
http://www.chinacanada.ca/web/down/immunization.pdf
VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Hi all,

If anyone hasn't got the above form from the CHC while receiving their PRVs+COPR, and have kid/s under 16, plz click the link above to download that form.

U'd need this form to be filled, signed & stamped by your doctor, from your homeland, before departure for landing. It's required for the kid's School Admission in Canada.

And that's a strictly enforced regulation here.

Qorax
What a fine posting! Another Sixer by Caiptain.
GOD BLESS YOU

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Thanks Qorax for this

it will help all of us

Amro

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Qorax for bringing it to the notice of everyone here.

Let me narrate my experience :-
1. When I landed I brought my kid's immunization record and copy of that was taken by the peel board authorities at the time of admission. No questions were asked on that.
2. After 2 months I received a letter from health authority that my kid is short of ---- immunization/ booster doses and it should be done. I remained busy and somehow misplaced that letter.
3. After about one more month I received another letter from health authority giving me time to get ---- immunization/ booster done within 15 days and telling that in the absence of that my kid would be suspended from attending the school.
4. I took my kid to a neaby walk in clinic and those booster doses were given free there and it was entered in the computerised record by the walk in clinic. I called the call centre number of health authority and informed about the details of booster doses and after that I never heard from them.
I have noticed that there are few extra booster doses of MMR in Canada than in my country. Polio vaccination is not entered in record in my country so they have here given extra dose and this one was not oral , it was in the shape of injection.
One thing is sure in Canada, as a parent I can loose the track of immunization of my kid, but the health authority would not let meto forget it. Thanks to them I feel I am in safe hands.

Reactions: Chai2maple

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Pippin said:
Having spent MANY years as a public health nurse I thank Qorax for emphasizing this point.

When you get the form filled out, please make sure the dates are easy to read and that the Month/Day or Day/Month is correct. For example, (1/11/2010) is hard to figure out whether it was January 11 or November 1, as the world does not have a consistent format for writing dates.

Nurses spend hours working out and entering dates on computer from these forms when children start school. In some cases, if measles immunizations are given before one year of age, they are repeated, so knowing with accuracy the date it was given may save your child an extra jab. Make one or two extra copies (again make sure they are easy to read) to keep for your records.

Perhaps leave a copy with a good friend or family member in the event it gets lost in the move, and save a scan on your computer. If you are coming to Canada between October and April, it is wise to get a flu shot so you can avoid all those bugs in transit.
Very well said, Buddy!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thanks Explorer, your comments warmed my heart. We spend HOURS getting those imms up to date and it is lovely to hear that it is appreciated! All routine immunizations are free of charge and adults can keep their tetanus/diphtheria coverage up to date by getting a booster every 10 years.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
explorer101 said:
Thanks Qorax for bringing it to the notice of everyone here.

Let me narrate my experience :-
1. When I landed I brought my kid's immunization record and copy of that was taken by the peel board authorities at the time of admission. No questions were asked on that.
2. After 2 months I received a letter from health authority that my kid is short of ---- immunization/ booster doses and it should be done. I remained busy and somehow misplaced that letter.
3. After about one more month I received another letter from health authority giving me time to get ---- immunization/ booster done within 15 days and telling that in the absence of that my kid would be suspended from attending the school.
4. I took my kid to a neaby walk in clinic and those booster doses were given free there and it was entered in the computerised record by the walk in clinic. I called the call centre number of health authority and informed about the details of booster doses and after that I never heard from them.
I have noticed that there are few extra booster doses of MMR in Canada than in my country. Polio vaccination is not entered in record in my country so they have here given extra dose and this one was not oral , it was in the shape of injection.
One thing is sure in Canada, as a parent I can loose the track of immunization of my kid, but the health authority would not let meto forget it. Thanks to them I feel I am in safe hands.
Again, well said Explorer !

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Thanks Explorer, your comments warmed my heart. We spend HOURS getting those imms up to date and it is lovely to hear that it is appreciated! All routine immunizations are free of charge and adults can keep their tetanus/diphtheria coverage up to date by getting a booster every 10 years.
I appreciate you peoples efforts. After long years I understand even the ink on those immunization records fade and it is a lot difficult to read those. Somebody must have spent hours together to understand my kid's record. I think I need to send a thanks letter to that chap in health authority.
I have a question, is the imminization free for the landed immigrants who do not have health card ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
explorer101 said:
I appreciate you peoples efforts. After long years I understand even the ink on those immunization records fade and it is a lot difficult to read those. Somebody must have spent hours together to understand my kid's record. I think I need to send a thanks letter to that chap in health authority.
I have a question, is the imminization free for the landed immigrants who do not have health card ?
Yes Sir, it's free !
When it comes to 'public health' - safety, health & security of the masses - the Canadian Govt's policies & outlook is par excellence !!!

Qorax

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
captain, pippin & explorer,

thank you so much for your posts! god bless!

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.