Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I need help with online immigration. I need a guide and a helper to let me know where to lead please. Contact me on muska.star112@gmail.com
Are you investigating the possibility of a normal economic immigration application now?
If you are still searching for a way to claim "refugee status", you have already been provided with appropriate information in your previous threads.

Muskastar12

Jun 24, 2019
Are you investigating the possibility of a normal economic immigration application now?
If you are still searching for a way to claim "refugee status", you have already been provided with appropriate information in your previous threads.
I have tried visiting visa before for my family and have been rejected. They give reasons that mother is Afghan father Pakistani and the passports being different is a major issue but Pakistan won't even provide my mother with her rights as wife of a Pakistani. I am having lots if issue and want to try online so please guide me on where can I find and fill an online immigration application for my family.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have tried visiting visa before for my family and have been rejected. They give reasons that mother is Afghan father Pakistani and the passports being different is a major issue but Pakistan won't even provide my mother with her rights as wife of a Pakistani. I am having lots if issue and want to try online so please guide me on where can I find and fill an online immigration application for my family.
The link for economic immigration program is below. Start by researching the Express Entry. This is a points-based program and right now you need to have 460+ points to be selected. You'll need to calculate how many points you have to determine your chances of being picked.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Before your parents can even apply, at least one of them will have to take an English language test and also have their education officially evaluated.