+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration

caprella

Apr 12, 2018
Lebanon - Beirut
Hello,
i just want to ask,
we are a lebanese couple engaged, we want to immigrate to canada,
is it possible to give us the immigration visa even if we are only engaged??
if yes for sure we will marry when we will be in canada, or they prefer to get marry before applying to the immigration visa.
and please give us the general rules to immigrate to canada if is possible.

Please help us to know what to do and which option will be the right one to decide.

thank you

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hello,
i just want to ask,
we are a lebanese couple engaged, we want to immigrate to canada,
is it possible to give us the immigration visa even if we are only engaged??
if yes for sure we will marry when we will be in canada, or they prefer to get marry before applying to the immigration visa.
and please give us the general rules to immigrate to canada if is possible.

Please help us to know what to do and which option will be the right one to decide.

thank you
Getting married doesn't give you immigrant visa. Unless one of you is a Canadian Citizen or PR then you can file for spousal sponsorship.
But otherwise, you will have to qualify under the immigration streams based on your education, language and work experience skills.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
and if we hav a plan to open a jewelry shop? it will give us the push and the benefits for a quickly reply on immigration?
Most likely not.

How much money do you have to invest in your business in Canada?

caprella

Apr 12, 2018
Lebanon - Beirut
we have arround 250 000 $ to open a small shop.
we want to get any way to immigrate from lebanon because the situation here in lebanon is to bad regarding the economy situation and for sure we don't have any safe situation to live and make a family.

did u understand my situation?

give me options please to immigrate and how to immigrate.

thank you a lot

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
we have arround 250 000 $ to open a small shop.
we want to get any way to immigrate from lebanon because the situation here in lebanon is to bad regarding the economy situation and for sure we don't have any safe situation to live and make a family.

did u understand my situation?

give me options please to immigrate and how to immigrate.

thank you a lot
Do you have a net worth of at least $600,000 in Canadian dollars?

caprella

Apr 12, 2018
Lebanon - Beirut
no for sure we don't have this.
i told you what is our opinion we need to immigrate to canada from lebanon i told what are our problems here in lebanon.
Bad situations, no safe , bad economy, A tense political situation, we don't want to make a family with all these situation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
no for sure we don't have this.
i told you what is our opinion we need to immigrate to canada from lebanon i told what are our problems here in lebanon.
Bad situations, no safe , bad economy, A tense political situation, we don't want to make a family with all these situation.
In that case applying through an entrepreneur stream is not an option. You don't have enough funds.

This means that wanting to open a shop will not give you a push and will not help you to get a quickly reply on immigration.

I would recommend that you research the Express Entry immigration program to see if you qualify to apply as skilled workers:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Sorry to hear that, but the same is true of many countries, even the one I came from. That kind of situation does not allow you to come to Canada any faster. As scylla mentioned, you will have to check to qualify to migrate through Express Entry, which is definitely the fastest way to immigrate to Canada, out of all the available immigration programs, even refugee and asylum, which perhaps you thought you could qualify for.